Urinal

bigmike11: [quote author=biggbenn8 link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=0#6 date=12/10/02 at 23:25:38]
Well, being uncut with a lot of foreskin-what I hate most is when you REALLY have to piss- and can't get all the foreskin back in time.... Looks like a freagin sprinkler! Once had to pee so bad (medication I was on) I started pissing before I could get the danged thing out... (and why does it seem like it tangles worst when you have to piss like a racehorse?)

oh well....[/quote]

I'm uncut with a lot of foreskin and I've never had a big problem with it; I never pull back my foreskin when I piss. My foreskin just funnels the piss out, and I never have sprinkling problems. I have a fairly long, tight foreskin, so maybe that's it?

willem73: I think making the first move might be a good way to get your ass kicked. Wanting visual attention and "tactile attention" are two entirely different things. And if you know he's married, you shouldn't even be considering it as a matter of principle.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=willem73 link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=15#21 date=02/25/03 at 09:29:42]
I think making the first move might be a good way to get your ass kicked. [/quote]

That's my first instinct as well! ;)

GeorgenFLA: There is nothing wrong with allowing other males to see your dick as your taking a leak. We are all males, no reason to be shy.

meathose10: I have a long forekin and do not pull it back to piss. Tugging back the turtleneck takes too much time , and I end up with piss all over my hands. So I just drape my cock over my palm and let loose. But the shaking to get those last drops out takes longer than it would cut men. So sometimes I've had the thought that it looks like I'm playing with myself....Then guys stare at my size , which I more or less enjoy - but it' s been mistaken for an invitation , which I do not enjoy. Just one of the perils of being so well hung , I guess.

Simon9: Unlike some of the guys here, I don't intentionally "show off" at the urinal, but I'm pretty sure I've been scoped out by a few guys based on their reactions to me later.

The most recent has been the CFO of the company I work at who, I swear, followed after me yesterday when I went into the mens room. I was already just starting to whiz and he pulls up alongside me at the next urinal and, shoving himself all the way forward so that I couldn't see anything, pretends to take a leak. But I didn't hear anything hittting the porcelain. Peripherally I could see him look at me when he first pulled up. I kept my eyes forward.

As soon as I stopped, he pulled away, gave his hands a very quick rinse and stared at me as he left the room. Now he gives me a big smile and says "hi" (which he never did before). He makes eye contact everytime he passes. And it gives me the creeps.

And no, I'm not running to HR over this.

tripod2004: now come on guys, we all know the REAL way to do it is to get it slightly firm, whip it out, stand back a step, put your hands behind your back and wet the porcelain. Plenty of stares and laughs.

tripod2004: Chris, if you're reading this, you were the master!

hungstud: Simon9, this has happened to me too...and then my boss made a joke about my endowment infront of some work mates. I think he thought he was doing me a favour by 'advertising'

It was embarasing but its all good now, I even got a big promotion & a pay rise - but that had nothing to do with how well i'm stacked

Mr_Ed: I'm always on the road and when nature calls,I pull into a rest area equipped with bathrooms,I swear the last 3 times at the urinal,the guy closest to me started snapping the carrot lol!.I'll have to start using a stall!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Mr_Ed link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#29 date=04/18/04 at 20:14:00]I swear the last 3 times at the urinal,the guy closest to me started snapping the carrot lol!.I'll have to start using a stall![/quote]

Unless you can find a rest area where this guy can't stalk you. ::)

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Mr_Ed
I swear the last 3 times at the urinal,the guy closest to me started snapping the carrot lol!.I'll have to start using a stall

Ummmmmmmmm Snaping the carrot ? wtf does that mean ? one can make a hypothetical guess but having never heard that phrase I dare not ;-)

the REAL deal

HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=bingo58
So, to those of you out there with the really big ones (I'm not in his league) a question:  do you show it to give bulge watchers a thrill?  Do you think this guy just likes saying, see what I got?  I don't think he wants me to do anything.  Do you guys show it off, knowing it will be jerk material for someone?

YES we do in his case he is making it obvious he wants you to see what he has , however whether or not he wants more than admiration is another story.........I would not try anything in the restroom but during work ask him would he like to get a drink with you after work sometime , then listen to your intuition .

Yes if you are seeing a guys Bulge its either b/c he Wants you to see or doesnt have the sense to hide it , like I was growing up which created some embarrasing moments. but I can hide it so you cant see a thing or see everything .
Yes guys who REALLY are HUGELY endowed love to show off if they say they dont , they're lying or not Hung . I have Manyyyyyyyyyyyy hung friends and 99% of them Love showing off their huge cocks

The REAL deal
HORSE

:D :D :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#33 date=04/24/04 at 01:17:24]
Yes guys  who  REALLY  are  HUGELY  endowed love  to show off if they say they dont , they're  lying  or not Hung .
[/quote]

Bullshit. Not everone who is hung is an exhibitionist. Exhibitionistic tendencies are a personality trait, not a result of penis size. There are plenty of hung guys out there who would much rather be seen as a normal person rather than as a sexual sideshow attraction.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#33 date=04/24/04 at 01:17:24][quote author=bingo58
I have  Manyyyyyyyyyyyy hung friends and 99%  of them Love showing off their huge cocks
The REAL deal
HORSE
;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Perhaps your percentage is a little high, HORSEHUNGshowoff, but you've gotten your point across and those that do enjoy showing their wares give the whole genre this characteristic.

Luke :)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#35 date=04/24/04 at 12:41:11]

Bullshit. Not everone who is hung is an exhibitionist. Exhibitionistic tendencies are a personality trait, not a result of penis size. There are plenty of hung guys out there who would much rather be seen as a normal person rather than as a sexual sideshow attraction.
[/quote]

Agreed.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper
Bullshit. Not everone who is hung is an exhibitionist.  There are plenty of hung guys out there who would much rather be seen as a normal person rather than as a sexual sideshow attraction.

So is this Why you are a stripper ?
I still say BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The REAL deal
HORSE

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#38 date=04/25/04 at 04:23:54]So  is  this Why you are  a  stripper  ?
[/color][/quote]

Just for the record, I Was a stripper ... past tense. I'll admit, I have a bit of exhibitionist in me; I never claimed otherwise. However, I always preferred situations where people could see beyond the cock. I very soon got tired of patrons of the club who wanted to meet me after a show, and the first thing out of their mouths was, "You have a big dick" Yeah; tell me something I didn't know. No "I enjoyed your dancing," "You have a great body," " You have beautiful eyes," "Your smile is so sexy" ... nope; just "You have a big dick." I more or less expected it; it was one of the reasons I was hired for the job, but not the only reason. But the real reason I took the job was money, pure and simple. I'm not going to be crass and say how much I earned a night, but let's just say I generally made more in one night than I'll be making in two weeks at my teaching job. Living in New Orleans with bills to pay decided it for me, and I don't regret my decision. I have a life outside of dancing; I always did. The size of my cock has never dominated my outside life. I always felt (and still do) that I had more to offer than just the jumbo Happy Meal, and I prefer being appreciated for what I can contribute besides my sexual organ. I'm going to teach high school freshmen this fall, and I hope they get something out of English 1Y besides 'Teach has a big ho-ho'. In fact, I'd rather they not be aware of that feature. Don't get me wrong: I enjoy having a big cock. I don't mind that people like looking at it (well, and sometimes more than look), and I don't mind my friends' occasional good-natured jokes alluding to my endowment. I obviously don't mind the nickname Whopper. I understand the curiosity that sometimes leads to strange questions about my endowment. But I always look forward to getting past that and have people realise that I'm a person, a man ... not a walking schlong.