vagina feels like?

Snapping vagina is best, however all vagina should considered in your portfolio.

Vagina is the most spectacular feeling you can possibly have on your cock or in your mouth...it's the high maintenance, crazy-assed life support system attached to it that will be the death of you.

But fuck it something is going to kill you sooner or later anyway, so you may as well enjoy it (even she does drive you bat shit crazy).

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had sex with woman or man so I don't know how does it feel like to be inside someone else..how does it feel like to be inside a vagina? :biggrin1:
buy a fleshlight vortex model. its exactly like a pussy. and you dont have to put up with it bitching, buy it drinks and dinner.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thick so it depends how ready she is. It can be quite sore especially if you have a foreskin. But once they relax, it's like nothing else. I don't get straight guys who want anal: mine is too thick anyway but unless you've got a really thin one, a vagina should be tight enough.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's quite like being sucked. It's hard to describe but you feel it all around your cock. There's a tighter part about an inch in and then another a bit further in. If you reach six or more inches (approx) you can sometimes feel the end which also feels tighter around the head of the penis.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Guys, can you describe how it feels on your penis, though?

Like velvet at first. Velvet being dragged across the most sensitive part of your body, enveloping it & embracing it. Too exquisite for words. But then it rapidly (in my case, at least) becomes too wet and tented, and I feel no pressure, just vague moist pleasantness.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm thick so it depends how ready she is. It can be quite sore especially if you have a foreskin. But once they relax, it's like nothing else. I don't get straight guys who want anal: mine is too thick anyway but unless you've got a really thin one, a vagina should be tight enough.

I don't think mine is thin (5 inch girth), but my gf's vagina has never been tight. Recently, even on my first thrust, I feel that awful 'hotdog down hallway' feeling, with no pressure and almost absolutely no vaginal wall contact. Yet, strangely, she doesn't cope at all well with more than 2 fingers during fingering. So I dunno...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time I went in I can only say that I just simply couldn't believe how good it felt (even though I'd been prepared for it to feel good, obviously). Sometimes still it's hard to believe that anything can feel so fantastic - the warmth, the wetness, the softness, the whole idea of having my cock surrounded like that, and at the same time the feeling of being drawn in further.
This.
My first few times (18+) was with a condom, but I could still feel the warmth and that feeling of envelopment. A few days later, when I first entered her without a condom the sensation was amaaaaazing! It felt soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood! It took every fiber of my being to pull out when I about to cum. (She was not on birth control, and I was not going to take any chances, no matter how good it felt!)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do yourself a favor and get your cock wet in a pussy. You will never ever experience anything like putting your cock in a pussy until you fuck a pussy. It is the best feeling you will ever have in your life. Cocks were made to fuck pussy. women want cocks in there pussies just as bad as men want to put there cocks in a pussy. There is no susbstitute on earth for this experience.