vagina feels like?

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do yourself a favor and get your cock wet in a pussy. You will never ever experience anything like putting your cock in a pussy until you fuck a pussy. It is the best feeling you will ever have in your life. Cocks were made to fuck pussy. women want cocks in there pussies just as bad as men want to put there cocks in a pussy. There is no susbstitute on earth for this experience.
I'm done it all, but I could never be 100% gay because I love pussy too much. There's no replacement for thr real thing.

Reactions: adam4

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm done it all, but I could never be 100% gay because I love pussy too much. There's no replacement for thr real thing.

No there isn't. I have been sucked by both male an female and I think males suck better than females simply because I think they know what feels good and they know how to treat a cock because they have one. to me it feels better. I love to eat pussy more than food when I am hungry and I love to lick and suck clit. I had the best fuck with my wife today. I have to have pussy. I crave it. I simply have to have my cock in a pussy. The longer I go without pussy the more difficult I become. After I have had a good fuck I become a pussycat. do you?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do yourself a favor and get your cock wet in a pussy. You will never ever experience anything like putting your cock in a pussy until you fuck a pussy. It is the best feeling you will ever have in your life. Cocks were made to fuck pussy. women want cocks in there pussies just as bad as men want to put there cocks in a pussy. There is no susbstitute on earth for this experience.

There are no words to describe what fucking a pussy feels like. You have to experience this pleasure in life to understand. There are no words, no description, no substitutes for fucking a pussy. You have to experience. Cocks were made for pussy and pussy was made for cocks. The most beautiful thing in the world happens when you slide your cock into a pussy. the most beautiful music you will ever hear or experience when the two become one. The most beautiful gift God gave to the human race. He could have created sex as being just an act with no pleasure or feeling. But He didn't. He made it pleasurable. It is the best destressor on the face of the earth. you must experience it there is no other way.

Reactions: Frankgr

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont mind the pussy; like it; it is what's attached to the pussy that drives me crazy.
I'll use a fleshlight for the same sensation as a pussy; and save the money from wining, dining and all the frustrations that go with the rest of the body :)

Reactions: deleted15807

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont mind the pussy; like it; it is what's attached to the pussy that drives me crazy.
I'll use a fleshlight for the same sensation as a pussy; and save the money from wining, dining and all the frustrations that go with the rest of the body :)
But does it really feel as good as the real thing?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But does it really feel as good as the real thing?

no way. I have a fleshlight and I use it sometime t masterbate but it in no way is close to my wifes pussy. I fucked her pussy last night for almost two hours. We use a 24 inch wedge and I fucked her everyway possible. I fucked her clit, put my cock in her pussy put her legs together my legs on the outside of hers and fucked her to where each time I withdrew my cock and slide it back in her pussy it would stroke her clit. She loves this move. I tell her to tighten her pussy and she arches her back and it tightens her pussy over y cock and I just fuck her pussy that much faster it is wonderful for her and me. It takes her breath each time my cock strokes her clit. You guys that havn't tried this please try it. Your girl with fuck you a lot more just for doing this. When I get tired I just put my legs back out on the outside and resume fucking her pussy like I usually do. She absolutely love me fucking her clit. She can reach orgasm just by me doing this and turns her on like you won't believe. She sucks my cock like she wants it. There is nothing that comes close to pussy but a hot wet pussy that you can slide a hard cock into. Try it and i'll bet you will agree!

S-curious

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing feels better than sticking your cock in a woman's pussy. Then a mans mouth. Then a woman's mouth.

But the sensation of feeling a warm wet pussy round your cock can't be beaten. Feeling her pussy lips rub round your cock and then feeling it rub round your bellend as you pull out is just unreal

I was bi but I think I just turned myself straight again Lool

Reactions: dallas_dad65

TripMcNealy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
some are amazing! some are not so great. im sure that aspect isnt too different from anal sex. big difference is a woman's vagina self lubricates. so far in my travels there is nothing quite like this sensations. the more shes into it, the more her v lubricates, the better it feels. tantric. for me the turn on with anal sex with a woman is more about the taboo aspect of it i guess, so its hard for me to compare. cyber skin is unfortunately probably your next best thing to the actual feeling

Reactions: Parkjackson
D

deleted15807

The most beautiful gift God gave to the human race. He could have created sex as being just an act with no pleasure or feeling. But He didn't. He made it pleasurable.

Sexual reproduction is actually quite common in nature. Hardly confined to humanity.

Reactions: jackie_treehorne

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some are amazing! some are not so great. im sure that aspect isnt too different from anal sex. big difference is a woman's vagina self lubricates. so far in my travels there is nothing quite like this sensations. the more shes into it, the more her v lubricates, the better it feels. tantric. for me the turn on with anal sex with a woman is more about the taboo aspect of it i guess, so its hard for me to compare. cyber skin is unfortunately probably your next best thing to the actual feeling

So, I'm channeling tRump: some are no longer a 10, and Megyn Kelly bleeds from hers, and Rosie O'Donnell, well, hers is looooow energy. And Carly Fiorina? Look at that vagina! Would anyone vote for that?

Parkjackson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, I'd love to spread em and share a cyber skin puasy

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
warm, wet. having a responsive woman as your partner. feeling her react upon penetration, especially if you are hung. there's the struggle to handle your size, but still trying to gobble it up. the apprehension, the anticipation. the actual act of fucking. getting close to orgasm, she's panting. you're about to blow. your cock is swelled to it's max. you're balls deep. she got her legs around you taking every bit of you and BAM! she cums and you cum...together. my wife and I probably cum together 90% of the time.

I grew up in the sex revolution of the 60's & 70's. women were on the pill. the only time I used a condom is if the girl wasn't on the pill. I didn't like screwing girls that were not on the pill because with my large size and condoms being pretty much "one size fits all" and not being big enough, I shredded condoms easily.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
warm, wet. having a responsive woman as your partner. feeling her react upon penetration, especially if you are hung. there's the struggle to handle your size, but still trying to gobble it up. the apprehension, the anticipation. the actual act of fucking. getting close to orgasm, she's panting. you're about to blow. your cock is swelled to it's max. you're balls deep. she got her legs around you taking every bit of you and BAM! she cums and you cum...together. my wife and I probably cum together 90% of the time.

I grew up in the sex revolution of the 60's & 70's. women were on the pill. the only time I used a condom is if the girl wasn't on the pill. I didn't like screwing girls that were not on the pill because with my large size and condoms being pretty much "one size fits all" and not being big enough, I shredded condoms easily.

I have always said that if I had to fuck using condoms I probably wouldn't fuck. It's like fucking with a coat on your cock. I love to fuck as much as anyone and my wife and I love to fuck. I love to eat pussy more than I love to eat food when i'm hungry. It's such a turn on. I love to cum in her pussy and just let my cock soak in her pussy full of cum. Our sex is mind blowing and very diffuicult to explain its so good and fucking hot.