Virginity?

chipster: I was 'till age 30. Never too late to start.

hung: Except for self pleasuring, I also was a virgin until I married. Since then I have enjoyed an active sex life. In my case I can simply state that it was worth the wait. I was able to enter my marriage healthy with no diseases and have been happy since. Additionally, when I was a teen-ager the norm was not to marry until you could afford the spouse. To add children into the mix would have been totally stupid. I am happy I did what I did.

RPNFbyWIJ: all three of us are virgins, despite our best efforts

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I said 'good-bye' to my virginity when I was 14. I never regretted it, but not everyone is the same. If you're comfortable with your virgin status, that's fine. You should live your life as you feel is right. Fuck peer pressure.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I lost my virginity at 14, but like DMW said, it's different for everyone. Until then, masturbation should get you through the day.

tricknc: I tell all the girls that im a virgin. Because of this, ive lost my virginity 5 times.

ORCABOMBER: I'm not regretting it as such, but I guess there is the feeling that I'm "Missing" out, but y'know, screw peer pressure anyhow! (thanks DMW and JonB, you rock)I'd rather settle down with someone who cared for me the way I am rather than blow it with a cheap tart anyhow.

Chipster, thanks for the reassurance, bet it was worth the wait though. Anyway, hence my "motto" under the picture. ;)

Hung, good point actually, I'd say (living inbetween the suburbs of London or the "Asian Ghetto" of London depending on whether school's on), the norm is really to get laid as fast as possible, my mate (that'd be "single hetero male friend") is pretty upset actually, but I think it's just through a lack of contact with girls more than a lack of "cummupponce"(?)

Yo Justin, I'm 20, what's "the pressure" like down your end of the universe?

Justin: Sorry I was on vacation for Thanksgiving.

Orca "the pressure" is unbearable lol. It was the worst over the vacation I just took when my cousin who is 24 and all of his friends were all talking about all the girls they have laid. I baisicaly got to hear their history starting from around 15 when they were 15. I was just silent for the whole conversation. I guess I am just holding off until I meet a girl I really care about and vice versa.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with that. For some dudes (myself included, I'm afraid), sex is a sort of 'sport' or 'hobby'. But as I said, everyone is different. There's something to be said for waiting for the right person; that's quite romantic. So you want your first time to be something special. Sounds like the sensitive type of guy so many women complain about not being able to find. ;)

ORCABOMBER: Of course, DMW, there are LOADS of nice guys around, but of course, most girls don't find 'em huh?

Personally, I do have a bad habbit of making myself a bit scarce anyhow, but I'm sure they're nice nocturnal girls out there as well! (it's past midnight in the UK right now! :) )

Justin, know what you mean entirely, wish my mum wouldn't tease so much to be honest, (about relationships, not about getting laid!) but that's another story,

Justin: Orca it sounds like I have alot in common with you in this area. Everything you have said in this topic is almose exactly the same for me.

dirtysanchez: yea i'm a virgin, but i think its funny cuz the girls want it bad, and i tease them with a lil mushroom stamp at a party or a set of big nuts on their shoulder, but i'm 17 so why rush into somethin with some girl i don't even care about?

ORCABOMBER: Hmmm... point there. Reminds me of a poll on another forum, "Should I pull my landlady?"

Hmmm...

sxyguy4u_69: im a virgin. and basically the only way i have stayed that way is cuz i avoid situations like that. me n my friend(a girl) have made bets on who will lose their virginity first. so im holding out. but i have to stay away cuz i have little to no self control when im near someone im sexually atracted to. its kinda hard to avoid the people(for some reason they find my attractive ??? ???) so its an adventure

da_blissmachine: I'm still a virgin at 18. Sometimes it gets to me how all this cock is "going to waste"

SizeRulz: Lost mine when I was 13. She was 17. It was my size that got me laid that first time and lots of times after.