Was I wrong?

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One only feel sorry for the child...

And personally, agree pieterjoke above, and most of the posters, why was he looking at your cock?!?! And frankly like everything else in life you don't have to look if you don't want to!!!

He's a sad bastard, carry on regardless, it's his problem not yours!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what he was really mad at, was the fact he has his son with him and couldn't come on to you. hahhaha VPL isn't anything you can get in trouble for. You should have just said, Yah I'd be mad too if i couldnt see mine... then glance down at his crotch and walk away. Let him explain that to his son.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
at different times, a dick outline may be more pronounced (regardless of clothing) - it just randomly happens. i can only guess that the guy got a view when it was pretty blatant.

having a big penis is a great thing, but it sometimes requires accommodations. next time try wearing blue jeans (cause they have a thicker material than workout pants). it's a small effort on your part, but it may solve any future problems.

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know where you are located in MO, Bird. Except for two cities, MO is several notches deep in the bible belt and fundamentalist faiths abound. MO is full great people, but for the most part the state is extremely conservative and you have to maintain situational awareness.

Although harsh, who knows where he was coming from wrt experience. If he was a nut he would have beaned you with a rock or stick of firewood instead of threatening to call the police.

Having spent some time in various parts of rural MO I can see your event happening.

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think another factor is involved in this incident.

In the, what, 70's and 80's, the fashon for men was tight pants with a bulge. For a mainstream example, Burt Reynolds. He was almost mainstream and usually had a bulge. It was OK.

Since then, something happened. On the surface you could say that fashon changed, baggy pants and big shirts came into fashion and with baggy, nothing much shows. [Rappers & their followers found a solution, wear them LOW with your butt hanging out of them, covered by your boxers, if not so descrete, at least the bare cheeks are not constantly mooning. Not mainstream, but it seems to be working for a lot of young men these days. But, I digress.]

With this new mainstream fashion for men of baggy with nothing showing comes women complaining that they don't like men who "show off" if they wear their shirt unbuttoned a button or 2, much less if something shows in their pants, or the ultimate in vulgar showing off, they wear a speedo at the beach or pool!

Where did his disgust of a man who dares to show that he is a man come from?

Meanwhile, how about the women? Nipples showing thru is OK for business casual and busines non-casual. On TV the norm is heavy makeup, cleavage and hair hanging sexily in the face. Even for "girl next door" Katie Couric, the "serious" journalist, not to mention those girls, uh, excuse me, young women on NBC reporting on the seriousness of the economic situation with Hollywood starlet curls all over the place. I guess the curls balance the false eyelashes needed to convey the seriousness of the economy.

So, where do the women with ther tits hanging out and bare middriff [that REALLY needs to be covered--even those spare-tired teens at the mall!] get off complaining what a disgusting show-off some guy is in a tight T or a bulge showing in his pants???

Is she afraid of the competition? She wants the men to look like a clothes hanger with nothing inside so she can stand out?

What does all this have to do with the incident described by the OP? It seems obvious that the double standard forced into place by women has been picked up by men. They too are horrified to see a VPL! [Especially the ones who find that VPL more interesting than they want it to be. More interesting than fits the lifestyle of a father in the park with his son. As if it is the OP's fault that the guy in the park made a lifestyle decision years ago that doesn't completely fit.]

Sorry to rant here, but this rant is not acceptible very many places.

Thanks! At least [although selfish] I feel better.

J

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy was an ass. Sounds like he had guilt for checking you out. He was prjecting shame. Total loser... I would have turned it back on him and threatened child services for the way he was touching the child. Naw, I would have said your uncomfortable being checked out by a molester.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the outline during your walk was the same as in picture 2, it was indecent. It's just too obvious!
But this doesn't mean that you can get arrested, nor it means that the guy wasn't an asshole!

Showing a big bulge is different from having a clear outline. Personally, I think having an outline too obvious is indecent. But what's 'too obvious', you can discuss that.

Try to hide it a little more if you walk around places with children etc. The outline in pic 2 is too obvious.

And the argument that the guy was wrong because he looked at your crotch (or "checked you out") just doesn't make any sense. If you walk around the park with your cock out of your 'skin-like-colored' pants you're are wrong and should be arrested. But this illegal act can only be noticed by someone who looks at your crotch.
Believe me, the father didn't "check you out", he just happened to look at your crotch. Like somebody that notes that your fly is open.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at different times, a dick outline may be more pronounced (regardless of clothing) - it just randomly happens. i can only guess that the guy got a view when it was pretty blatant.

having a big penis is a great thing, but it sometimes requires accommodations. next time try wearing blue jeans (cause they have a thicker material than workout pants). it's a small effort on your part, but it may solve any future problems.
I just thought because I'm going to be in the woods walking a trail over 2 miles long on a 60 degree day I would were my workout pants. Blue jeans get really hot and feel heavy when walking these trailes.

I don't know where you are located in MO, Bird. Except for two cities, MO is several notches deep in the bible belt and fundamentalist faiths abound. MO is full great people, but for the most part the state is extremely conservative and you have to maintain situational awareness.

Although harsh, who knows where he was coming from wrt experience. If he was a nut he would have beaned you with a rock or stick of firewood instead of threatening to call the police.

Having spent some time in various parts of rural MO I can see your event happening.

I live at the lake of the ozarks and drove to camdenton to HaHa Tonka state park. You know the old castle ruines.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Take your mace on your next walk/hike. The father was/is an asshole. Rehearse some nonthreatening retorts for the next time someone calls attention to your junk. For example, if you're in the bible belt you might say "When I prayed to God this morning he filled me with his love and approval. What's YOUR problem?"

The various times someone felt compelled to comment on the outline down my pant leg it's usually been a woman making a lurid comment, not a complaint to which I invariably respond with: "Sorry, honey, your dicks not big enough for me to be interested." Which shuts up female crotch watcher/size queens real fast. Works on many men, too.

But in neither of your photos did I see anything remotely indecent. Anyone who does has a problem.

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should have told him you were sorry that he did not have a big enough dick to show a vpl when he walked.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To the father's defense. Maybe he did not realize you were soft. Maybe he tought you were hard, and was patrolling the woods like some type of pervert.

He was probably excited by the sight of it, and couldn't take advantage because his son was with him... So out of frustration he took it out on you.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dread to think how the guy's son is going to grow up if his dad wants to pretend that guys don't have cocks, which is what he seems to be doing. Why should men be made to feel ashamed to be men? The usual double-standards which let women flaunt their breasts but want men to be asexual. Personally if I can see a woman's nipples through her top it makes me want to puke, but hey that's just me, I wouldn't make a fuss about it. Come to think of it, I don't think this would have happened in the UK anyway - we's just think 'none of my business' and walk away...

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time I heard, an outline of a less than hard cock through some casual wear or sports clothing was not enough to get someone arrested. I would have asked him why he was checking out my crotch and then tell him to fuck off.

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its ture that guys can show though their workout clothes but dude you should have been wearing underwear.
No dont wear underwear its good for the other audlts

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it's F... sexy. I also wonder why he look there... If he would have call the police, they would have laugh at him problably giving him a ticket for disturbing the law officer. For me there is nothing indescent in your picture.