Was I wrong?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I went to a state park today to walk a couple of the trails because it was a sweet 60 degrees hear today. As I was walking one of the trails I met a guy walking with his son. The guy looks at me, stops me and says "So you think thats funny?" I being scared shitless said "what?" and he said "Walking around showing IT off to the world. Like you do not know everyone can see it." I quickly glanced down and yeah you could see the outline of my dick but just barly. I not wanting to start anything said "Sorry I honestly did not know you cou" and before I could finish he cut me off with "Spare me your story and just get out of me and my sons view before I call the cops on you for indecent exposer" I walked off heart racing scared to the core. I tucked my dick up in my waist band and tied my pants tighter to keep it up. I am attaching a couple phots of what the guy saw and want all of you guys and girls comments on if I was wrong to wear these pants to a place such as that or if the guy was just being an ass.
Bird

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think this says more about him than you unless this trail is "notorious" for gay sex or has been in the news. In which case his natural fatherly overprotectiveness "acted out" on you. In any case, his acting out says a lot more about his insecurites. IOW, why was he looking down there :confused: Men almost always show through exercise clothing. I would have just kept walking and ignored him. Chalk it up to the world is full of assholes and move on.

You could always carry some MACE and have just let him have it and claim he attacked you. :biggrin1: Just kidding folks, JK!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
15shooter the trail has never been know for gay sex and the only time it was ever on the news is when a husband and wife were walking it and fell off the bluff. Lovly story I know. And I had mace in my car, lot of good it dose in the car huh? LOL

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I went to a state park today to walk a couple of the trails because it was a sweet 60 degrees hear today. As I was walking one of the trails I met a guy walking with his son. The guy looks at me, stops me and says "So you think thats funny?" I being scared shitless said "what?" and he said "Walking around showing IT off to the world. Like you do not know everyone can see it." I quickly glanced down and yeah you could see the outline of my dick but just barly. I not wanting to start anything said "Sorry I honestly did not know you cou" and before I could finish he cut me off with "Spare me your story and just get out of me and my sons view before I call the cops on you for indecent exposer" I walked off heart racing scared to the core. I tucked my dick up in my waist band and tied my pants tighter to keep it up. I am attaching a couple phots of what the guy saw and want all of you guys and girls comments on if I was wrong to wear these pants to a place such as that or if the guy was just being an ass.
Bird

If you like wearing those shorts, you should probably do one of two things:
1. Wear underwear that will keep little you in place, or...
2. Wear ANY second layer underneath...boxers...another pair of shorts...anything to keep the outline from being so crisp...

THAT BEING SAID, the guy was a little ridiculous in how he handled the situation, and really made more of a spectacle of himself than anything...

And I understand the problem that you big guys have with keeping "little you" hidden...my boyfriend is BLISSFULLY unaware of how blatantly visible his package is, and I have to make him aware of it about 90% of the time...
...funny story...Christmas at my house, and we're opening presents...and he's wearing this pair of shorts that I TOLD him he should not wear because of how revealing they were...well, in front of my whole family, you could see EVERYTHING through them...head, balls, outline of the shaft...IIIIIIIII was embarrassed!!!!! He was walking around hunched over funny, so I knew he was aware of it, too...and he later told me that he was embarrassed as well... (Call me controlling, but I don't like him showing off...it makes me feel inferior that he has something to be proud of...it's one of my many many personality flaws...we're working on this...)

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am and was wearing boxers with these pants though. I tryed on briefs but you could see the outline even BETTER in them so I put on boxer briefs and they gave me a big round bulge in the center that stuck out further so I went with boxers which hid the most. I can not stand to go without underwear!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if the dad would have had the same reaction if a big breasted woman with a mid-rif top showing her hardend nipples though the fabric walked by. I mean, 60 degress might get them there.

I do not think she is flaunting, but if she wants to lessen the chances of being harassed by overprotective or insecure people, she should dress to show less. And from what I hear, women are worse to each other than men about this issue.

My point, you have to "idiot proof" your wardrobe or you run the chance of running into an idiot and hearing his/ her unreasonable banter.

Last edited:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did my best at it Wish-4-8. Maybe it was just bad luck on my part I ran into him. Or maybe he was just having a bad day and took it out on me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am so clueless about the why of people freaking out over VPL. everybody has something down there. some more than others. the penis is a sexual organ during the sex act. the rest of the time it's just another body part. people so need to just grow up and deal with a bulge. if ya don't wanna see it, don't look. :mad:

ml

ya shouldn't have to change ya clothes. ya shouldn't have to be uncomfortable. ya shouldn't have to be embarrassed.

Last edited:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks MickeyLee! I was thinking that myself. If you do not want to see it, then do not look at my crotch. I always do this though! I think of what I should of done/say after its over. I always get scared and just freeze in the moment.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could scream it at him! My mace gos up to 60foot! Yay safe me! I would be to chicken shiz to ever give him a piece of my mind but its the thought the counts.....right?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're really not going to be arrested for indecent exposure unless you're whipping it out. The father needs to get a life- after all, he's the one staring at random guy's cocks.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am and was wearing boxers with these pants though.
I looked at your photos and you're fine. I wear boxers all the time, and my athletic pants and shorts show about as much as yours do. I'm comfortable in my clothes don't have an issue with the cock outline showing. It's part of being a male. That guy should not have been staring at your dick if he didn't like to see it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is/was an asshole to you. You did nothing wrong.

I dont think the point is who was right or wrong, because it still caused a reaction either way and the OP still had to go through an unpleaseant experiance.

Personaly, I agree with most of the posters here that the guy was a paranoid idiot. Ironically, his son probably did not even notice anything. And the way he cut the OP off was just rude and a bad example to teach his son manners.

But it still happened. Im a grower so I do not have this issue, but are there ways to better hide the bulk?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im a grower so I do not have this issue, but are there ways to better hide the bulk?
We can wear tight underwear, and the outline will be replaced by an undefined lump in our pants. I won't wear knit or snug underwear anymore. It's uncomfortable and I have to constantly adjust. If someone can see the outline of my limp dick, I really don't care. It only becomes an issue if the guy gets hard and blatantly displays it.