Was I wrong?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may have thougth that you was hard (because your soft size), that you was some kind of perv.

I had a similar experience with a mother and her dother. she had that bitter look on me all the time, but she didnt talk to me.

I think that you should research about the local and national laws just in case.

And if that situation happends again you just act as cool as you can giving it no importance. If im certain that i didnt violate any rule i will ask for the manager of the place and even wait for the cops with that awfull guy.

If they watch you enought time they will realize that that is in fact a soft cock.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it looks hard in that 2nd pic dude he probably thought u were walking around with a hard on lol in a public park sooo yeaa

dwall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It makes no sense to me, you were showing a bulge, guys do this more in some clothing, he should have minded his own business, you were walking minding your own business and he became rude. I think maybe he was just upset he wasn't able to bulge like you.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
were he thought you a straight hunky football player, he wouldn't dare make such comment

Just his way of show his discrimination in a legalized way, calling the cop and file a complaint of "bulge outline"????

What planet he's from?

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That dad was a dick, and overreacted probably because of his own self conciousness- those pics werent bad at all. Theres no law against bulges, if there was every guy in biker shorts would be sharing a cell. I would be joining them occasionally too.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're lucky it wasn't me, I would have punished you harshly for being such a bad boy :tongue2:

But in all serious-ness, this happened to a guy at Hurricane Harbor once we we (my little cousin's baseball team) took them to Hurricane and there was this guy in the shallow area wearing some white (they looked like briefs) so I guess he thought they would be ok to swim in. Well when they got wet you could see all of his sausage and eggs teehee I wanted to go talk to him but I was with my little cousin and his friend lol Really hot guy and needless to say he was packing a pretty heafty meal in that sack :biggrin1:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it looks hard in that 2nd pic dude he probably thought u were walking around with a hard on lol in a public park sooo yeaa

Uh, hello?? :confused: Even if it was hard, hard-ons are natural, normal. Every guy gets them (unless he's got some medical problem). Why do we / should we have to pretend we don't? I was chatting to a guy earlier who got punished by a teacher for getting a stiffy in gym class because he saw a friend's cock flopping out of the leg of his shorts. Great way to make a young dude ashamed to be a man.

Theres no law against bulges, if there was every guy in biker shorts would be sharing a cell. I would be joining them occasionally too.

That sounds kinda crowded, sweaty and rather hot :biggrin1:

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You didn't do anything wrong, and the guy was definitely a jerk. That said, looking at the 2nd pic you gave, I think the replies of "omg everyone has a dick, nothing to be ashamed of!!!" are a bit silly. Yes, we all have dicks, but we don't all walk around naked either. Wear tighter/more supportive undies or a darker color and the chances of this happening again would be much lower.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he is likely just an ignorant, homophobic redneck. Don't worry about him in the least. Hit that trail up again ASAP. If you are really worried about it, just buy a cup or a jock. Problem Solved.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder how many sports events he and his son attend??!! you can"t watch track and field meets without seeing all the vpl"s 0ne could handle(oops,"could handle?") and i'm not even gonna mention the beloved wrestling.don't they still wear singlets??!I would have told him to keep his f--king eyes to himself,and stop lusting after other men in front of his child!!

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, hello?? :confused: Even if it was hard, hard-ons are natural, normal. Every guy gets them (unless he's got some medical problem). Why do we / should we have to pretend we don't?
yeah okay cuz getting boners in public parks full of little kids is tooootallly natural...

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't change a thing. I bet he doesn't complain when a woman walks by and her nipples or camel toe are showing. This prick is just jealous that yours is probably bigger than his. Also he can't have you arrested for indecent exposure unless you were completely naked. His son probably wouldn't have even noticed had he not said anything. You can't help what you've been blessed with. Don't hide it from anyone.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't leave that much to the imagination. I would say the obvious display of your goods would be obscene to some, yes. I certainly wouldn't go to a church function in those pants.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say that if your clothes are tight enough that people can see your circumcision status, they're probably too tight for normal everyday wear. If you're going cruising or clubbing, that's a different story. There's a big difference between wearing revealing clothing where people are not likely to be offended by it. As earllogjam said, those wouldn't be deemed appropriate for a church function. I'm not going to second-guess this guy's psychology, but I think he did over-react slightly. Another thing to bear in mind is that you have no idea who or what else they had met or seen before seeing you. That said, all he really achieved by his outburst was to draw his son's attention to the fact that you were showing more than he thought you should.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a young son, and the LAST thing I would do is approach a guy I thought was sporting a hard-on. I'd get him as far away from him without bring any attention to it.

Wear what you want.

I suspect the story is BS

scotchirish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
for those of you who say, "why was he looking in the first place?" Take a look at this study, I don't know if it's been mentioned before or not, but the very end is the interesting part.

Eyetracking points the way to effective news article design

I imagine, when he subconciously looked at your crotch he saw the outline and his brain kicked in on that, then his jackass overprotective nature took over.

S

SirConcis

"I'm sorry sir, but on this trail, you should be looking at the beautiful scenery instead of looking at my crotch."

"I am sorry sir, but this is a sports facility, not a funeral home or church, so there is nothing wrong with wearing sports attire."