Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can move my left and right eyebrows independently of each other. I can wiggle my ears. I can make a fairly loud popping sound by sucking my lower lip down from my upper teeth and upper lip (I started doing this as a child and assumed that everybody could do it; I was surprised that most people could not even figure out what I was doing, much less do the same). I can curl my tongue (sides toward center), but I have never been able to do that really loud whistle that some people can do.

abriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can do that with my arms too - it totally freaks people out. I haven't really found a great deal of use for it other than sexually. And again, some people have thought it was the best thing ever and some just got weirded out.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I can isolate and move my little toe laterally back and forth without moving any other muscles.
I discovered this quite by accident.

I can also do things with my feet you would normally do with your hands, like write and pick things up.
I may be part chimp.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can pee with full erection.

Sometimes I can shoot full load of cum without orgasm, still trying to learn how to control it. When it happens I can jerk off, shoot full load and keep jerking off like nothing happened. Wish to take video of such session!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Things? Like what? What things? :redface:

Ben wa balls and golf balls. The golf balls are around my size comfort limit it's hard to force something larger and rounder past that tight ring of muscles we were talking about in the other thread. The larger it gets the harder it gets to get out much less shoot out with any kind of force. The bigger stuff is more of a pop suddenly and I can control the muscles to do it slowly with larger objects like plastic easter eggs and kind of have them hang there:tongue: The Ben wa's I can send the furthest. I learned it by accident, then I became preoccupied with seeing how far I could send things:redface:

Last edited by a moderator: