What.........a fukin loon !!!

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a kid, a family is the neighborhood were Jehovah's Witnesses.
They were not allowed to eat "Halloween Candy" because it contained human blood.
This only applied to some hardy candy that resembled Starlight Mints and was only sold at the time of the year, in packages specifically marketed as "Halloween Candy."
It was really sad.
The "real" church in my town was Southern Baptist. The HS principal was the Minister or Music of the church, and, needless to say, the only kids who received special treatment were the children of the families that he approved of or favored.
And, big surprise, he tended to equate being wealthy with obviously being Godly!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, "poor" kids were mistreated and the Jehovah's Witness children were especially shunned and ostracized.
Somehow, though, they still managed to achieve grades that earned them with scholarships to college and they outshone all of us who had been preordained to be successful!!!!

bokenboywales

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow people dont get so worked up about it here, but we must all watch out for the giant satan cock of halloween

That woman is grossly misinformed about Halloween and its origins. Or she's outright lying. Even a tiny bit of research would direct her immediately to Ireland and Halloween's Celtic (non-Christian ergo no Lucifer) origins. It's irresponsible to publish that article and the editor of that website should be shot (or sacrificed by Wiccans!) for failing to do the slightest source checking.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Read the comments some of them are PRICELESS:rofl:

The Danger of Celebrating Halloween
My general rule when buying Halloween candy... if the bag of candy weighs as much as a duck AND it floats I don't buy it because it is MOST LIKELY A WITCH!!!!!!!!

The Danger of Celebrating Halloween
The Most Unholiest Hoards of Imps and Demons already feast upon this pathetic woman's succulent soul. We delight in devouring alive this woman's endless and bottomless sins for she is ours... she is one of us!

I vented my spleen on that site. It's inexcusable to allow that crap to be published. Mabon isn't even the right name! It's Samhain! Mabon is the autumnal equinox. Fucking loony toon ass self-proclaimed preacher doesn't even know her shit.

Media
I vented my spleen on that site. It's inexcusable to allow that crap to be published. Mabon isn't even the right name! It's Samhain! Mabon is the autumnal equinox. Fucking loony toon ass self-proclaimed preacher doesn't even know her shit.

You go girl. Give it to em. :tongue:

I stopped reading after the second paragraph. The woman's obviously deranged.

I saw the word "Satan" and thought: "Oh Lordy" :cool:

I want some of whatever the fuck it is she's smoking.:rolleyes:

Me too! :09:

"You may ask, "Doesn't God have more power than the devil?" Yes, but He has given that power to us. If we do not walk in it, we will become the devil's prey. Witchcraft works through dirty hearts and wrong spirits."

She doesn't know just how wrong her spirit is. LOL

Is just one of a big group of religion fanatics, just peoples who look approvation of themself by the religion.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
The danger of Halloween is not in the scary things we see but in the secret, wicked, cruel activities that go on behind the scenes. These activities include:
  • Sex with demons
  • Orgies between animals and humans
  • Animal and human sacrifices
  • Sacrificing babies to shed innocent blood
  • Rape and molestation of adults, children and babies
  • Revel nights
  • Conjuring of demons and casting of spells
  • Release of "time-released" curses against the innocent and the ignorant.
this chick has been to some fucking crazy halloween parties.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That woman is grossly misinformed about Halloween and its origins. Or she's outright lying. Even a tiny bit of research would direct her immediately to Ireland and Halloween's Celtic (non-Christian ergo no Lucifer) origins. It's irresponsible to publish that article and the editor of that website should be shot (or sacrificed by Wiccans!) for failing to do the slightest source checking.

Many Christians would also ignore the many pagan rituals their religion is engaged in, such as Jesus's supposed birthday and the like.