What Do You Like Most About Yourself Physically?

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone!

Here is something different and positive for you
"What Do You Like Most About Yourself Physically?"

Too often we focus on the negatives instead of the positives. Let's hear what you like most about yourself :)

Thank you to the new member @The Boleyn Boy who had the idea for this thread like this a few days ago.

Physically… I might actually say my dick and my balls…! Other parts of my physical appearance i am pretty critical of (only 5’-10” and 155lbs and not tremendously muscular or toned… and looks are fairly meh… so I would probably say my “package”!!)

Nick_randomquestions

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummm....that I'm so damned ugly I never have to worry about anyone hitting on me.
Oh dear, don't be so harsh on yourself, everyone have some physical quality, maybe not on your pov but in the eyes ot others...

DJ26

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have to say my arms, I don't know what it is but the rest of my body is so out of shape but my arms always manage to be in great shape. I'm trying to work on my self so the rest of me can match to my arms.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My waist. It’s wider than most but it provides me a good solid frame and it defines my shape. I’ve had people - both men and women point it out (and it’s not something that’s easy to point out or give a compliment on so I guess that carries something extra!)
You have so many admirable qualities.

Inshape69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My eyes. They are weird and change colors based on the light or the color of my shirt. Grey, deep blue, icy blue, pale blue with a dark blue ring, teal, green. It's a weird mix and I love it.
They are very cool indeed.