What Gave You The Feels Recently?

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend always complains because her daughters friends will get great and expensive gifts from Santa. She can’t really afford expensive gifts. She feels like a failure as a mother because she has had to explain to her daughter why Santa didn’t bring her this great new toy. Santa gave her a shirt from Wal-Mart.

This hurts because she is a loving mom but she feels bad because she can’t give her Daifhter everything else that some kids get. And to explain why Santa just couldn’t afford it for her just sucks.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The story of Alex (76-07), an African grey parrot who learned to speak, recognize objects and play with his owner.

Alex was one of the smartest parrots ever reported. He loved his owner and his owner adored him as well. In the end, he suffered arteriosclerosis, so his owner went to see him one last time, to which Alex said to his owner, "You are good, I love you." She replied, "I love you too." He said "I'll see you tomorrow" and she replied "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow."

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is sort of stupid, but.....Dr. Fauci telling CNN that he personally gave Santa Claus the COVID vaccination gave me the feels.

Reactions: NCbear

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Odd as it may seem... This shit right here.

I listen to this and get chills. Feels in understating.

Before 666 Mob was a bunch of punk-ass club tunes and they didn't call themselves "triple six" tryna sound all "socially acceptable" or whatever the fuck.

I remember where it came from. I stay there. It's where I fucking dwell. Fuck Christmas... Imma dive into the fucking depths tonight.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Aids angel: how Ruth Coker Burks comforted dying gay men

In the 80s, a young mother with no medical training or resources looked after scores of ostracised patients – and the Ku Klux Klan burned crosses on her lawn. Now she is paying tribute to the lost

The Aids angel: how Ruth Coker Burks comforted dying gay men

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy