What is a sizequeen's dream.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a size queen, I prefer length over girth personally, so anything over 7x5 works for me. Almost any guy I've been with over 8" has said that his size has been a problem for at least some of his lovers. Remember, the average depth of a woman is only 6" or so. While it can stretch to some extent, not all that much. Unless she is naturally deeper, a long length is going to be a problem.

Girth is easier to stretch for, which is probably why so many women seem to prefer that.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i got 8 inches and in my experience i find it funny how so many women say they want an 8 inch cock...but then can't even take the whole thing

You just have to take your time with them. Lots of foreplay to make sure they are wet enough. In some positions you cannot thrust all the way in. I have found that if you leave an inch or two out women really get turned by being able to touch it when the rest is inside them.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Length and girth both give that nice full feeling, and particularly a nice girth gives that labia-tugging sensation with every thrust, which feels very nice, particularly when it results in orgasm :tongue: . So there ya go.

Ypu gotta post a video or something of that "Labia tugging" that you often talk about. Inquiring minds want to know!!!:biggrin1:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a size queen, I prefer length over girth personally, so anything over 7x5 works for me. Almost any guy I've been with over 8" has said that his size has been a problem for at least some of his lovers. Remember, the average depth of a woman is only 6" or so. While it can stretch to some extent, not all that much. Unless she is naturally deeper, a long length is going to be a problem.

Girth is easier to stretch for, which is probably why so many women seem to prefer that.

Three cheers for deep vaginas. Depth matters.

Knoxworth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading the first page where more than several size queens listed 8x6 as the dream size.

I'm extremely curious, because you ladies are size queens right? Most of the girls I meet and interact with are practically virgins or girls whov'e had no more than a few partners.

The first woman I had sex with was forty years old (I was 19). Is 7" girth so painful? Or beyond pleasurable? What's the deal? My first lover did instruct me not to pull out too much because it hurt when I put it back in... but I seriously need to know where I stand with the average girl. Size queens avoiding that much girth?

Sly_31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
147fs901682.jpg

This is the dildo of my wife, 13" in lenght, 10" insertable and 8,5" in girth. I think my wife is a real sizequeen ;)

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I think my dream is any nice cock 8 or more and 5-6 around. Ideally I would like a 9 or 10 every morning noon or night or at least every night when I go to bed, once in the middle of the night and again as we wake up.

Another dream is to have my one day big dicked lover get me in a sling and invite a bunch of his big dicked top frineds over to plow and use my hole and mouth one after the other.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some posters in this thread I haven't seen in a while. Whatever happened to Stud_Hunter? She was one of the few true Size Queens here. She just disappeared. And Madame_Zora almost never posts in this section anymore.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies if this question has already been asked. I did a search and came up with nothing.
To all the sizequeens and kings: How big would your dream cock be? What's the size of the largest dildo you own?
9x6
I do not now, nor have I ever owned a dildo.

I was reading the first page where more than several size queens listed 8x6 as the dream size.
I'm extremely curious, because you ladies are size queens right? Most of the girls I meet and interact with are practically virgins or girls whov'e had no more than a few partners. The first woman I had sex with was forty years old (I was 19). Is 7" girth so painful? Or beyond pleasurable? What's the deal? My first lover did instruct me not to pull out too much because it hurt when I put it back in... but I seriously need to know where I stand with the average girl. Size queens avoiding that much girth?
I've not yet encountered a man with 7" girth. :frown1: I don't think I would say no if I did as I truly am a girth loving gal. :biggrin1::smile:
  • The issue for me with girth is that is what causes vaginal tears during sex which can be very painful.:frown1:
  • The 'pulling out then putting it back in' thing I have always found more annoying than pleasurable.
  • The fatter the cock, the more pleasure . . . to a point.
  • The fatter the cock the more likely I am to dry out quickly and thus become sore.

Then most women are either basing that off of what they have experienced using dildos or just living in fantasy since a penis of that size is about one in 10,000.
Grandy, when will you learn that there is always an anomaly. You have no idea if there happens to be a big cock cluster on various parts of the planet. Much like there are cancer clusters in various parts of the US . . . and Chernobyl. Well then some of us are damned lucky.:biggrin1: I have been with only 12 men in my life and two were 8x6, one was white and one was black. So plug that data somewhere dude. :smile:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
9x6
I do not now, nor have I ever owned a dildo.

Who could complain? No I am not stalking you NJ
You would have to be a total cock animal to throw out a 9x6.
If that wont satisfy you get a telephone pole!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who could complain? No I am not stalking you NJ. You would have to be a total cock animal to throw out a 9x6. If that wont satisfy you get a telephone pole!

ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: I can be satisfied with less; but I would like to try a 9x6 just once to see what it's like. :wink:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've not yet encountered a man with 7" girth. :frown1: I don't think I would say no if I did as I truly am a girth loving gal. :biggrin1::smile:
  • The issue for me with girth is that is what causes vaginal tears during sex which can be very painful.:frown1:
  • The 'pulling out then putting it back in' thing I have always found more annoying than pleasurable.
  • The fatter the cock, the more pleasure . . . to a point.
  • The fatter the cock the more likely I am to dry out quickly and thus become sore.
My wife loves my 7 inches of girth, so have all my other lovers, the trick to sex with a large girth cock is to be sexually attracted to that person, if there is no chemistry then you will not stay wet for long.
I wish i could show you how good it feels, you`d love it, i`ve never torn anyone just stretched `em and or spread `em apart.

lafever:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink: You are such a pussy tease! :biggrin1:

My wife loves my 7 inches of girth, so have all my other lovers, the trick to sex with a large girth cock is to be sexually attracted to that person, if there is no chemistry then you will not stay wet for long.
I wish i could show you how good it feels, you`d love it, i`ve never torn anyone just stretched `em and or spread `em apart.

lafever:cool:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I agree too I think she is a fake, I have seen those pics a lot on the net invarious forms and under many different names.

also..

I know this wasn't aimed at me but did your mother never teach you how to talk to women??
I know you are probably a troll and I am speaking to air, but 6 x 11 is truely possible, I have a travel agent who I have measured and taken pics of who is 11 inches long.

x
Honey

wtf
a travel agent
PM me this story please lol

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a 9 X 7.75 FB once which he loved disappearing up my ass and was always shocked that I wanted seconds and thirds and remained tight at the start of each chapter, the thing was it ws too big to get in my mouth let alone throat. Something about getting a big dick down my throat tells my ass what to expect and can take it with more ease. Good thing he was really good about getting the back passage ready with lots of rimming and fingering and caressing my ass, legs and chest.

(I wonder where he is....)