What most annoys you during sex?

What physical thing most annoys you during sex?

• Length of sex (how long is enough?)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Man not penetrating fast enough

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Small or short ejaculation

• Not being able to have second round (man takes too long to get hard again)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Man not strong enough to lift you up

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Not being treated rough enough (groped, slapped ass)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Too polite man

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Lack of positions

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Abrasive or interfering body hair

• Total voters

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
I know there are probably infinite answers but I wanted to limit it to physical attributes to see what it's best for men to work out.

Too polite man means lack of dirty or talk, asking rather than feeling or guessing etc.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fucking stupid polls inspired to get as much freaking wank fodder as possible without giving a flying fuck about any real answers from the REAL female membership.

Fuck you.
Fuck your poll!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a hard poll!

You tell me what I should answer?

If fast ejaculation was a problem, then that would be the most annoying thing. It's okay every once in a while, but if it regularly happens that I don't get to finish, then that's the worst. Most guys don't offer to finish you off, either. When they cum, it's over, and they just say, "I'm sorry." Hey, how about instead of saying sorry, you put your tongue to work?

I was going to say, "too polite man" but then I saw that your definition is a bit different than mine. My husband does this thing all the time, in and out of bed. Things in our lives are stressful ATM. We're poised for a big life change that could be really wonderful, or just different than before, but the change is stressful for me, the anticipation and worrying over decisions and whether they're the right ones, etc. Sometimes a worry will cross my mind when we're trying to relax, and I don't want to ruin downtime thinking about stressful things, so I'll try my best to banish the thought for now and be more zen about the moment. My hubby does this thing where he'll see my furrowed brow and he'll say, "What's wrong?" and since I want to stop thinking about it, not focus on it and have a conversation about it, I'll say, "Nothing." Now, that's a lie. I was thinking about something, but I would have already moved on by now, which is what I want, but my hubby presses me for more, "No, really, what's wrong?" Now, what do I say? If I say, "I don't want to talk about it," then that sounds passive aggressive and it sounds like something is really wrong and it begs him to press more. See where this is going? It's annoying, but it's even more annoying in bed. I wish he would hear the "Nothing," and understand that it means that it's not something I want to have a conversation about, and not because I'm keeping secrets, this stuff practically is all we talk about other than the baby, it's just not something I want to make a topic of conversation at this very moment when we could be doing something much better with our time!

I prefer hairless. Scratchy hair really is irritating on my face and on my happy place.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
going on guess work here (the boy is the only boy in my sex life - i've never encountered any of the poll's blah) i'd vote for body hair issues.

i prefer some basic grooming, trim up the pubes and keep the balls clear of all hair, please. that little hair at the back of your throat hack is not smexy. not at all.

eta: pubic hair issues transcend gender boundaries.

some of the blahs apply to female partners.

limited position - not so much the lack of posturepedic acrobatics, is more a lack of willingness to experiment.

no second act - smexying makes me hyper.. if she goes to sleep.. well i become a cranky, horny, insomniac.

not strong enough to lift you up becomes too damn short. long legs, long torsos + short legs, short torso = slot A doesn't always line up with slot B. ya don't even wanna know what happens with you involve strap-on tab C.

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Far too much reading involved in that poll... I'll translate:

Women, tell me how much you love big cum loads, being thrown around like a rag doll and bent into as many positions as quite often not physically possible while I recreate some scene from last nights wank material in an attempt to make myself feel like more of a man... added bonus is that all of this will make me last longer, and you'll just think it's because I'm such a stud.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Women, tell me how much you love big cum loads, being thrown around like a rag doll and bent into as many positions as quite often not physically possible while I recreate some scene from last nights wank material in an attempt to make myself feel like more of a man... added bonus is that all of this will make me last longer, and you'll just think it's because I'm such a stud.
:pokey::eek:wned22:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

*taps plastic face* damn it!!! my LPSG Man Speak decoder ring is busted!

i should have known something was up when it translated 'too polite man' as 'two bud lites in cans'

i was all eeeewwwww lite beer.. blech.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

:arms::wank:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny how you include abrasive body hair, but you leave out smells. I think a female's scent can ruin a moment or make it so much better. I am sure this is the same from the woman's perspective.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ROFL :biggrin1:. That's how I read it.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a hard poll!

. Sometimes a worry will cross my mind when we're trying to relax, and I don't want to ruin downtime thinking about stressful things, so I'll try my best to banish the thought for now and be more zen about the moment. My hubby does this thing where he'll see my furrowed brow and he'll say, "What's wrong?" and since I want to stop thinking about it, not focus on it and have a conversation about it, I'll say, "Nothing." Now, that's a lie. I was thinking about something, but I would have already moved on by now, which is what I want, but my hubby presses me for more, " ...

==================================================

I used to do this with my wife too. Sometimes I would just be trying to solve the problem I thought she was having. Sometimes I was just concerned she was upset with me. I always thought I was trying to be helpful and positive but more often I was making things worse. For as many times as she asked me to "let it go for now" it took time but I learned to give her the time and space she needed. One thing that helped me was if I asked what was wrong, she asked if we could talk about it later. Like I said, it took awhile to learn the code but I finally did.

Do you think asking him if you could talk about it later, perhaps because you need a little more time to think it through first, would help?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a hard poll!

You tell me what I should answer?

If fast ejaculation was a problem, then that would be the most annoying thing. It's okay every once in a while, but if it regularly happens that I don't get to finish, then that's the worst. Most guys don't offer to finish you off, either. When they cum, it's over, and they just say, "I'm sorry." Hey, how about instead of saying sorry, you put your tongue to work?

I was going to say, "too polite man" but then I saw that your definition is a bit different than mine. My husband does this thing all the time, in and out of bed. Things in our lives are stressful ATM. We're poised for a big life change that could be really wonderful, or just different than before, but the change is stressful for me, the anticipation and worrying over decisions and whether they're the right ones, etc. Sometimes a worry will cross my mind when we're trying to relax, and I don't want to ruin downtime thinking about stressful things, so I'll try my best to banish the thought for now and be more zen about the moment. My hubby does this thing where he'll see my furrowed brow and he'll say, "What's wrong?" and since I want to stop thinking about it, not focus on it and have a conversation about it, I'll say, "Nothing." Now, that's a lie. I was thinking about something, but I would have already moved on by now, which is what I want, but my hubby presses me for more, "No, really, what's wrong?" Now, what do I say? If I say, "I don't want to talk about it," then that sounds passive aggressive and it sounds like something is really wrong and it begs him to press more. See where this is going? It's annoying, but it's even more annoying in bed. I wish he would hear the "Nothing," and understand that it means that it's not something I want to have a conversation about, and not because I'm keeping secrets, this stuff practically is all we talk about other than the baby, it's just not something I want to make a topic of conversation at this very moment when we could be doing something much better with our time!

I prefer hairless. Scratchy hair really is irritating on my face and on my happy place.

Wow, that sounds almost exactly like what me and my wife are going through! We recently are going through a huge adjustment which is great but she is constantly worrying about something and I see it taxes her physically and mentally and just like your partner I notice when she is pensive and so as an effort to remain attentive, because I can be oblivious sometimes, I ask what is wrong. She isn't ready to talk about it because she either doesn't want to get into it or she hasn't finished thinking about it. But I always press. And it usually ends well, but only after going bad first. Trust me when I say that for a guy its really hard to just hear that "nothing" and leave it at that. Not sure why found the need to talk about that or respond to it. Just struck me and I reacted. Hope I didn't step over a boundary. (I'm extremely boundary conscious) :)

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow, I'm a guy and I didn't read that intent. However I'm pretty new here and subject to naivety. I'll take your word on it. And if that's the case, shame on the OP!