What reactions do you get?

joejoe: What kind of reactions do you get when someone sees your size? What are some of your favorite reactions?

Last edited by a moderator:

the_jazzer: Eyes open wide and out of her mouth comes "Holy Shit"

hornybloke: i'm 8.5in long. usually, when girls see my massive cock, their eyes stare at my cock as if they cant believe it and say that's the longest i've ever seen...something like that. then what they do usually is to try to grab it with two hands and try to swallow it as much as they can.

prepstudinsc: I've heard all sorts of things, but the more standard outbursts have been "oh my God," "don't think you're gonna put that in me," "I've never seen one that big before," "I'm not sure if I can take it all." A couple people have told me that I was bigger soft than previous partners were when they were hard. Most people have told me that I was the thickest that they've been with, and always were the longest.
6.5x5 soft
10x6.5+ hard

jaimie: Two points:

1.  "This is going to hurt isn't it?"  and then after it did, "When can we do this again?"

2.  Sorry DMW, but we can change it to include all partners, don't want to be excluding anyone

DieHard9x6: Heard a new one the other day: "Jeez, it's so HEAVY!" ;D

Steve26: I think my wife was stunned speechless the first time she saw my cock. I remember her eventually stammering something about it being very "abrupt." (What can I say ... she was an English major!)

One girlfriend made some comment about other women trying to "snatch me away" if they knew what I had in my pants. I was pretty clued out about my size status at that point (was way more interested in the size of HER body parts!) and didn't quite pick up on it. I also had a pair of jeans back then that apparently showed quite the bulge ... she liked to call those my "groinal" pants.

Steve ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

longjh8: Mainly I just like the fact that every woman I've been with has said *something* about it. Reactions have ranged from the generic "wow...it's big" to "uh...it's not going to fit".

miket: I am not large but was interesting to hear the reactions and wish I could hear those. The reactions are great. Seems women love large dick.

Alligator_Jack: when she grabs it and whispers in my ear, god thats big, thats the best

Rayolin: Amen to that Alligator.... thats most definitely the best reaction to get.

Donk: [quote author=longjh8 link=board=sex;num=1049917376;start=0#9 date=04/15/03 at 08:04:37]Mainly I just like the fact that every woman I've been with has said *something* about it.  Reactions have ranged from the generic "wow...it's big" to "uh...it's not going to fit".  [/quote]

These comments sum up my experience exactly--every girl has "something" to say and it's usually not very original. (In my case, they often remark on how surprised they are given that I am short in height.) The most original comment was from an ex-gf the first time we had sex--"I feel like a virgin all over again."

nobel: The thing I probably miss more than anything about being a single guy is the reactions to my cock. I have to say that I loved hearing the praise the first time I dropped trou.

That being said, the most memorable reaction might have come from my wife. Nothing. Not a word. After we'd had sex a few times I quized her a little bit. Her response was pretty classic. Something like "So you've got a big dick. What do you want, a medal. I keep coming back and that should be enough feedback."

The closest I've come in recent times was only a week ago. I was on a cruise with my family and a friend's family. My wife's best friend has a daughter of 20 who is built like the proverbial brick shit house. When they had a men's "sexy legs" contest on the boat, the ladies tried to tease me into entering. The daughter, who'd I'd caught staring a couple of times said, "no, he ought to wait for the third leg contest." Given the circumstance, I turned bright red. But I did remember this when I was banging my wife later that night.

SpeedoGuy: Oh yah!

Its that sort of off-hand comment that I love to remember for a long time afterward!

SG

BTW, I won one of those men's "sexy legs" contests on a cruise once. I liked that, too. LOL.

aquaman875: Nobel - YOU were embarrassed?? What about your wife or the girl's parents? I wouldn't be thrilled to hear my daughter make a comment about a friend's penis.

nobel: Actually, I seemed to be the only one really embarrassed. My friends daughter is 22, so its not like it was a child making the comment. Though I usually stay out of it, there are a lot of innuendos dropped in this group. The daughter flaunts what she's got and gets teased by the whole family - one example being when her cousin made a little paper football and drop kicked it into her cleavage at the dinner table. An interesting bunch, I'll have to say.