What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

The part that is covered all the time is softer and more sensitive than the part that is uncovered. I'm restoring my foreskin, so eventually it will all be covered and it will be amazing!

Glad it’s going well.
I used to have an overhang but I grew out of it about 15.
I guess I miss the protection from irritation sometimes, but the two different sensations can make for something exciting.

Glad it’s going well.
I used to have an overhang but I grew out of it about 15.
I guess I miss the protection from irritation sometimes, but the two different sensations can make for something exciting.
I don't mind the two different sensations, but I cannot wait until I have a nice overhang on my glans. The added sensitivity has been amazing, and I just like how it looks.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Thanks! I hope so. :) Very interesting. Even my orgasms are different. I love the difference. Certain moments are like getting over humps, like when my head lost the callous layer.

Some pictures of circumcised heads look really dry and wrinkled, I’m still smooth at the tip just not moist. Maybe I should try pulling back all the time for a while to toughen the head up just so I can reverse it and see the difference.

Reactions: jp

The restoration looks like it’s going well.
It must be really interesting to feel the difference.

The feeling is amazing now as compaired to what it was before. It's like I couldn't feel anything before and now I feel everything!

Reactions: jp

The feeling is amazing now as compaired to what it was before. It's like I couldn't feel anything before and now I feel everything!

If I run my finger over the tip it’s like the skin on the shaft, I know it’s happening but that’s all. After a while I feel sensation deeper down inside the head.

If I run a finger over the moist part it’s electric.

On the other hand if it’s rough cotton rather than a finger then the irritation is either annoying for the tip or agony for the rest.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins