What type of swimwear do you guys wear?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always worn board shorts, usually not too long (not surf style).
I've bought a pair of tight shorts to be worn under the board shorts, since I like to do some hiking/walks before actually going to the seaside...
Even though I'm tempted to take board shorts out and go to swim wearing the tight one only, I never did it... Should I? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1209782
ABSOLUTELY!! You've got a nice package showing there.

Reactions: cockysmith

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually wear board shorts. I used to wear speedos and actually do prefer them to board shorts but I don't like the extra attention they cause. People tend to think I have an erection when I wear speedos.
Uhh--why don't you like the attention, and why do you care if they think you might have an erection? I'd think that's fun!

jockstrapped

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf bought me this set of suits for this summer. I swear she got me that first white one just to mess with me but it ended up being our favorite, just not quite apporopriate for the neighborhood pool, the second it gets wet, lol:

See It All From Here White Low-Rise Show-Off Swim Briefs

Low-Rise Draw-String White Wave Swim Trunk

Mesh Bermuda Quick-drying Sports Trunks

Anchor Swim Team Official Tryout Qualifier Swim Trunks

Track-to-Laps Cross-trainer's Ultra-Light Quick Dry Run and Swim Trunks With Inner Brief Support

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've bought a pair of tight shorts to be worn under the board shorts, since I like to do some hiking/walks before actually going to the seaside...
Even though I'm tempted to take board shorts out and go to swim wearing the tight one only, I never did it... Should I? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1209782
Wear just the tight one. You will look good in them and love how they feel. Don't worry about what others think. Enjoy your day at the beach

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I'm tempted to take board shorts out and go to swim wearing the tight one only, I never did it... Should I?
:rolleyes:

View attachment 1209782
Those shorts look great on you! Forget the board shorts!

My gf bought me this set of suits for this summer. I swear she got me that first white one just to mess with me but it ended up being our favorite, just not quite apporopriate for the neighborhood pool, the second it gets wet, lol:

See It All From Here White Low-Rise Show-Off Swim Briefs

Low-Rise Draw-String White Wave Swim Trunk

Mesh Bermuda Quick-drying Sports Trunks

Anchor Swim Team Official Tryout Qualifier Swim Trunks

Track-to-Laps Cross-trainer's Ultra-Light Quick Dry Run and Swim Trunks With Inner Brief Support

Try a similar style to the first in a darker color and heavier material. Then you can have almost the same feeling but wear it most places.

Reactions: jockstrapped

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 1209782
Those look nice, you should wear them the beach or pool.