What's for dinner?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No,
Carrying over from your last dinner you have a shrimp and bacon theme. Hmmm lets analyze this... You are a Scorpion with technically is an arachnid but close enough to a crustacean... the bacon well it is pork,the other white meat. The apple dumpling well you couldnt help yourself. It sounds great though.

prepstudinsc said:
There were some really good dinners on here. I'm trying to decide what I want tonight. I had an interesting meal last night...I went to the Cheesecake Factory with one of my friends and had:

Bibb Lettuce Salad (with tomatoes, crumbled bacon and bleu cheese)

Shrimp and Bacon Club sandwich--there must be a bacon theme here???

For dessert, I had an apple dumpling, with no ice cream or whipped cream. Why ruin a good thing?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am feeling carnivorous today: Two home made Angus steak mini burgers mixed with with sundried tomatoes, seared with a dash of chilli infused olive oil on a bed of rocket with pomorino tomatoes on the vine, coarse cut coleslaw and mustard piccalilli and a glass of chardonnay, followed by wild rasberry yoghurt.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like someone is having a barbeque.....

dong20 said:
Am feeling carnivorous today: Two home made Angus steak mini burgers mixed with with sundried tomatoes, seared with a dash of chilli infused olive oil on a bed of rocket with pomorino tomatoes on the vine, coarse cut coleslaw and mustard piccalilli and a glass of chardonnay, followed by wild rasberry yoghurt.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
10 cent noodles.

there is little nutrition in noodles, i used to be on that diet. though, it is pretty filling. might i suggest eggs and milk with ice cream; its cheaper, much more nutritious and as filling as noodles.

buy the supplies at bj's or costco or walmart. walmart is probably your best bet, since they are everywhere.

*if following this diet, you might want to invest in some tums tablets and a blender.:smile:

ALSO, this post/diet doesnt mean im poor, ive got money...i just dont know how much longer im going to be jobless.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
Yes, but our stores only sell SOUTHERN foods, not Yankee foods. Plus, when I buy pasta, I only buy fresh pasta.

Dude, We have to get you a pasta maker.

Roll your own!

I had spinach white lasagna tonight. White cheeses, white sauce, freshly made white noodles, with a couple layers of fresh spinach.

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you need to have us all over for dinner....

HickBoy said:
Dude, We have to get you a pasta maker.

Roll your own!

I had spinach white lasagna tonight. White cheeses, white sauce, freshly made white noodles, with a couple layers of fresh spinach.

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.