What's important to you: Face, body, personality or "WILD"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MrsD9, Sep 4, 2010.

1. MrsD9

MrsD9 Member

OK so most reading this are more than well endowed so I assume getting a partner is less difficult than for the average guy. :rolleyes:

I'm curious what is most important: good looking, good body, good person or if someone is "wild" (uninhibited, fun in bed...you get the point)?

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Short of walking around naked, i don't think hung guys have it any easier to get hooked up.

Anyway, to answer your question, (and i'm not hung) i am a face man, i like to look at a pretty face and the rest don't matter so much.

Wouldn't get involved with anyone unless they had a decent enough character tho.

3. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I tend to look at body. Specifically proportion. Then face.

4. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good looking is the first, and anyone who doesn't say looks is lying cause thats the first thing you see on a person. You don't see personality until you get to know a person. After looks comes body, someone who can make me laugh (add in personality now), and being a good person. And someone who is adventurous in bed.

Basically I want someone who has all qualities, that would be ideal :smile:

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Certainly not one of the big ones here....just a supporter....but...

They would have to be attractive in some way for even a 2nd look...but even
    some slobs have redeaming graces. Otherwise, physical beauty or "size" is not
    that important to me. I am attracted more by a persons mind, humor, and the
    interests that we may have in common or might enjoy together.

That said, I've always been fortunate to have had partners whom hava had the
    qualities that I desire, and have also had physical beauty as well....or at
    least to me.....:wink:
    I've been lucky I guess....

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

Good looking, good personality, and having a chemistry with me.

7. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

I'm not sure what I value most. I've been out with so many women, and I'm probably LPSG's youngest divorcee at 26. The thing is, none of these women were even remotely alike. Circumstances and situations became similar in that history tended to repeat itself, but type-wise, they were completely different. I've dated women who were absolute stunners in the looks department but could barely string three words together, just as I also had a phase were I only went out with overly cerebral women in an effort to challenge myself and find my intellectual match.

I guess at the end of the day, I can say none of it matters because nothing guaranteed me a good time or a compatible relationship. So lately I tend to lean towards leaving it wide open - any type of woman has a shot with me now. :biggrin1:

8. bigbrisguy

bigbrisguy Active Member

Albums:
    I think face and personality are my biggest two. All are important of course, but a good personality and cute face can turn an average guy into a stunner for me

9. pussydog

pussydog New Member

for me good looking and good personalty.that is all i need

10. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There could be no chemistry without the "wild": I don't play vanilla any more.

Everything is secondary to chemistry, which is indefinable.

11. Free love

Free love New Member

Beautiful and brilliant is an excellent combination. But sometimes "horny" is good enough.

12. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Face
    Body
    Personality

in that order.

I get along with 95% of personalities so it isnt really an issue for me.

13. CSNX

CSNX New Member

personality is probably my top because I'm a pretty peculiar guy. I don't want a girl type of girl that watches the hills, goes shopping all the time and wears make-up. generally I go for thick girls too because I really like them to have a big ass and nice titties.

I actually tried to date a girl with a fucking myspace who wore way too much make-up and only talked about celebrity news. I was pretty desperate because I hadn't been laid in a while but every time I thought about fucking her I was just completely turned off the ONLY petite chick I've dated

14. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

Yup...same for me.

15. zaragoza

Gold Member

Cute face,nice personality and chemistry.

16. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

You left out bank balance but I'll overlook that LOL

Sexual chemistry and looks are important to me if it's just about sex.

17. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I managed to find an awesome girl that I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, so any considering I do is simply either for the sake of fantasy or the possibility of a threesome. I love my girlfriend, don't get me wrong, but ... suffice it to say that our sex life isn't the best part of our relationship -- but it's certainly not cause to separate. That said, the thought of a wild, uninhibited girl in bed (since that's all anything would be, at this point) has tremendous appeal. I'm certainly not jumping at any opportunities to cheat on my girlfriend, but I have to admit that there have been entire days that I've spent fantasizing about the lists of things I wish my sex life were or could be (and yes, before someone says it, I know this is bad and I try not to focus on it-- but my rebuttal is that I think it's better that I'm expressing this in my [more intellectual] head [pun intended] instead of in some horny girl's pussy); consequently, when I talk to some of my female friends who are a little more on the wild side or I meet a girl who gives off the hint that she's a total freak... it's absurdly arousing.

So yeah, for a guy not looking to start a relationship, I'd go with wild.

The way I see it, sex is like ... this whole ... other ... world ... that needs to be explored and experienced to the absolute fullest possible extent. I've been described by more than a few people as a nympho--even my guy friends think I'm a little overboard; anyone I meet who seems to be anywhere in the same ballpark as me is very appealing.

18. B_Tonnie

B_Tonnie New Member

DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
    Number one for me is Personality, Then the eye's, if they don't do it for me nothing will.

19. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    Driftingwood--what's up with your sex life? what do you wish were different with your GF?

20. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hard to say really. Appearance gets my attention but it takes personality to keep it.

I try not to get too focused on someone else's looks and 'size' because I haven't been lucky in either department so it would make me slightly hypocritical.

And as for "wild"...well I do have many fantasies, some quite "out-there" but I'm still a virgin (at 32! :eek:) so I would need someone who would be willing to take things slowly and be patient.

So basically I want a humble Adonis who is a calm freak. Gee, I don't ask for much do I? :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted