What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reading some of these comments got me horny, so I decided to go out on my balcony which faces the street, I’m on the second floor btw, and spent some quality time jerking off! Shot a nice load on my stomach!

Nice.... Maybe add a picture next time :)

nymphomaniac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the World Cup that Spain won, the police charged and ended up in the dungeon with 10 more people, I jerked off under the blanket dreaming that the ten boys who were with me were fucking me while the police looked at me and laughed, I got dirty the whole blanket

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember getting hard in the swimming pool at the gym a few years back. Was wearing Lycra shorts. Had to just style it out and walk back to the showers. Then I let it go. No lock on the shower just a curtain. That experience got my heart racing.
Many times that happened to me in School. I started out trying to hide it with my hands but then I figured fuck it! Ended up with a bit of rep at school. Not unwanted...:p.

mttscttryn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in March 2021, went over to a vacant “for sale” home at 1 in the morning & snuck in the backyard & jerked off for more than an hour. Explored, edged, precum so much (ate it), played with my nipples & just let my cock out while laying in one of those beach chairs with my legs wide open. Came so much, my shirt was drenched. Walked back home around 3 in the morning with my cock hanging out of the hole of my pants. Did this until I realized the house was about to be sold. Never did it during the day, only at night. Was one of the most exciting jerk offs I had. Last time I was this excited was walking around my college campus with a vibrator in my ass & just playing with my cock around campus. But that’s for a different story.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kinda just remembering, way back I was in college and most of my classes were in a 100 year (or more) old building. The men's bathroom was a wonderful thing of old tile work, and those huge ceramic floor to chest height urinals.
There was a change room, lockers, and shower adjacent, and I often showered there.
The place wasn't usually very busy, and often I'd have the big open showers to myself. I couldn't not jerk off in there, and a few times I got down and humped the floor til I came. Kinda almost busted a few times, and for sure a few times I had to hide a hard on and let it go down when someone else showed up.
Not sure anyone ever full saw me jacking, no one said so. Looking back I'm sure a few guys totally knew what I'd been up to.

TheGogs2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In work in my first job. Sometimes I'd be running the place by myself and on quiet days spend time on hookup sites and sometimes it would get too much so I'd go up onto the 1st floor to sort my cock out, and as it was also kind of a shop, sod's law you could guarantee half the time the door beeper would go because the only fucker who would come in all day had just walked in the moment my cock started pumping out cum. So I'd have to compose myself and go greet them with my cock still semi hard and cum running down my leg, pretending I'd been busy in the store room. I used to be so mad at those fuckers for ruining my moment I don't know how well I hid it.