When its 2 big!!!!!!!

B_amy18

1st Like
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Posts
20
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
86
Age
36
Location
uk
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gender
Female
Hi

My first thread on here, i am curious to know if you guys get annoyed when u r wiv a girl and its just 2 big!!! Seeing the size of some on here i would be on edge if i came across 1 like ive seen on here. My point is that i like a good shag!!!!!, by that i mean really going 4 it, (headboard banging etc) but surely some of u guys cant do that cus of your size. I have had 2 tell a guy 2 take it easy wiv me, and that he couldnt fully insert it all, which i dont think he was 2 pleased. Is this a downside 2 being big??? Does this annoy u????

On the other hand i just want 2 say that it really turns me on seeing pics of big ones, and if i had 2 choose between small and big it would def be big

AMY xxx
 
Hi Amy, and welcome. I've been told to "take it easy there hoss," but I wouldn't say it is a real downside, and I certainly don't get annoyed or impatient with a woman who has doubts about taking my cock (it's usually about girth, not length). It is just one of those things that seems to be part of life, like having to buy big shoes if you have large feet. I think there's a definite positive side to it: I had to learn to be gentle and that has made me a better lover.
 
Hi

My first thread on here, i am curious to know if you guys get annoyed when u r wiv a girl and its just 2 big!!! Seeing the size of some on here i would be on edge if i came across 1 like ive seen on here. My point is that i like a good shag!!!!!, by that i mean really going 4 it, (headboard banging etc) but surely some of u guys cant do that cus of your size. I have had 2 tell a guy 2 take it easy wiv me, and that he couldnt fully insert it all, which i dont think he was 2 pleased. Is this a downside 2 being big??? Does this annoy u????

On the other hand i just want 2 say that it really turns me on seeing pics of big ones, and if i had 2 choose between small and big it would def be big

AMY xxx

'with' and 'two'. This is a messageboard, not a mobile phone. fyi :smile:
 
I have been flat out told no once I dropped my pants, but that was in High School, more often I'm either asked to go slow, or fuck'er 'ard.
 
wow amy... you're gorgeous. Well this has happened to me before ... if i just go too hard with some i'll bottom out and some girls have said it feels like getting hit in the stomach. But there have been others that could take it all no problem. I'm definitely not the biggest guy here though. funny thing is... the shortest girl i've dated (5'1) could take it all... and the tallest (5'11) could not, i always had to watch myself with her.... i didn't expect that! So i guess there's obviously no correlation there lol
 
I don't like when they can't take it. It has ended what could be great relationships for me. And I have been told multiple times it feels like getting kicked in the ovaries or hit in the stomach when I go too deep too hard. And that just ruins the time. Most of the time it's ok and they can either take it or we just learn how to do it so we both enjoy it.
 
The only couple times my size caused a girl to decline penetration were both college virgins.. they still liked playing with it though! =D Kinda shocking though to me since I know there are bigger ones.
 
It has its ups and its down (pun intended!)

I've had (or not had to be more accurate!) girls that are too frightened to let me even near them, and others that look at it as a challenge!

Generally I think I've been lucky though, I've generally ended up with girls who likes it a little rough, so I haven't had to hold back, although I have been told by an ex that she needed a day or two to recover! lol!

The big downside I would say is it's nigh on impossible to get a good blowjob! Just when you're getting into it, they complain of lock-jaw!
 
Amy

I guess when you are hung you like to have a girl/ women who appreciates your cock. The fact that you might have found it too big might not really be a bad thing. Perhaps you don't need such a large member as other women to get off.....

Don't see it as a bad thing, the chances are you'll fit like a glove for most other guys.. out of interest was it really that big, or are you just a lady with a petit package ;)
 
i hate when that happens. but then again, at least i can be sure the girl isnt a whore
 
'with' and 'two'. This is a messageboard, not a mobile phone. fyi :smile:

LOL - took me a while to deciffer OPs post - both from Text Message language into English and from male thoughts into female...

It's really embarrassing when a condescending scolding about usage gets it wrong. Either "too" or "to" -- but no "two".

Oops... LOL