When will you die?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bye bye, sleep tight.

Bloody hell, you are still here? How many years and those perverted eye and penis pictures from all those years ago which scarred my retinas?...And, those in the Shower.........although.... you are never forgotten..

Occasional visit, things don't change much.

Reactions: seventiesdemon

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you Indie, I am sure you are also immune from time. Send me a IM in 2064, just to make sure :cool:
Hmmm. I'll actually be 104 that year, Ronnie!
Might be time for us to take a road trip by then, right? :laughing:
Maybe we can lookup ExWhyZee, then go get a beer...
Indy

Reactions: ronin001

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Probably two moments in life we can't pin down to the exact moment...when we arrive, when we depart.

Some would say...place the end on a timer :).....but who knows what happens if it's a cataclysmic ending. If your head gets lopped off, you remain aware for a bit...even the body...when it goes in a blast, it's like entering an unknown. The Universe supposedly began from something like this > .

So if you believe that, anything is pretty much possible.......just a theory...but we don't know if the Universe expanded in all directions as yet...or if it began with a split, leaking through the fabric of space as the last Universe reached the boundaries of it's expansion, the pressure bursting the bubble............to create this one...then when the pressure builds up.......to the next.

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are molecules, or do molecules eventually come together again in this Universe or the next? Nothing truly dies, everything eventually is recycled. Every molecule carries some memory of it's past.