When You Go To Hell................

I will spare everyone a whole long litany of all the bad muzic that will be playing in hell... but I know that on the playlist will be:

IIIIeiiiiieiiiiieiiiii, will always love youoooowoowoowoowooowoowoowoo.....
 
DC_DEEP said:
I will spare everyone a whole long litany of all the bad muzic that will be playing in hell... but I know that on the playlist will be:

IIIIeiiiiieiiiiieiiiii, will always love youoooowoowoowoowooowoowoowoo.....

What Emmilou Harris made from this song was actually great work, but WH inflating it was blasphemy. Some songs just don't belong re-done.
 
ClaireTalon said:
What Emmilou Harris made from this song was actually great work, but WH inflating it was blasphemy. Some songs just don't belong re-done.

Agreed. Wailing is not singing, that's why I skip American Idol! *barfs profusely*
 
madame_zora said:
Agreed. Wailing is not singing, that's why I skip American Idol! *barfs profusely*

Just too bad that nowadays so many wannabe singers think wailing IS singing, and even better, is INTELLECTUAL singing. I guess if they really had some singing skills, they'd not have to attend that madhouse circus.
 
ClaireTalon said:
What Emmilou Harris made from this song was actually great work, but WH inflating it was blasphemy. Some songs just don't belong re-done.
??? I didn't even know Ms Harris did a cover of this song. It was written, and first performed, by Dolly Parton.
 
DC_DEEP said:
I will spare everyone a whole long litany of all the bad muzic that will be playing in hell... but I know that on the playlist will be:

IIIIeiiiiieiiiiieiiiii, will always love youoooowoowoowoowooowoowoowoo.....
____________________
I love DC_DEEP.
Whitney's air raid siren imitation isn't my idea of talent.

Claire,
I didn't know Emmylou Harris did a version of the song. I love Emmylou. I'll have to look for that.
Dolly wrote the song and made a nice recording of it. I was horrified with what Whitney did to it. But, Dolly was very happy because she made a lot of money from the deal.

Hmmmm. What ever happened to Whitney......................SNORT!

edit:
Sorry, DC. I kinda repeated your post............
 
DC_DEEP said:
??? I didn't even know Ms Harris did a cover of this song. It was written, and first performed, by Dolly Parton.

I saw Dolly duetting with Conan O'Brien on his show, promoting one of her new CD's. I guess it was a "Support our troops"-CD, and I was thinking who needs THAT support. In water, she's WELL supported by the buoyancy from her two ta-ta's.

But I know that I have a version of "I'll always love you", sung by Emmilou Harris. Girl's a goddess, won't quit.
 
i hated dolly's version of "I Will Always Love You." i know it's her song, but, when she sung it, it was one awful sounding song. Whitney Houston, however, took the song and did it justice. that song would not have been half as popular had not whitney redone it and gave it it's .... life. i'm not saying popular songs are good song, but in this case, this song was popular - or more popular - because of how well it was sung by whitney houston. don't get me wrong, i like dolly, just not that particular song.



although, i'm really not in the habit of arguing the degree of whitney houston's talent (or lack thereof), as i think the album sales, accolades and awards she has gleaned speak for themselves.


 
Old people wearing hats will constantly pull out in front of you and go really slow on the roads in hell.

Even in movies with low attendance, the loud couple will come and sit behind you and talk about the movie with each other like noone else is there.

You will constantly ride on a bus next to a marketing guy talking corporate-hip lingo on his cell phone. Such as "yeah jack, that has real sizzle. i will run the demos and then we will take a meeting on it."

You will be in desperate need of counseling and you will always be assigned to Chloe from "24" as your therapist.

JustAsking
 
- Anyone singing "Feelings".

- Anything sung by Barry Manilow.

- If you were especially bad in life, you get Barry Manilow singing feelings.
 
Celine Dion singing the "love theme" from Titanic. Over and over and over and over and over.............................just crush my nads instead! That'll hurt less.
 
KinkGuy said:
Celine Dion singing the "love theme" from Titanic. Over and over and over and over and over.............................just crush my nads instead! That'll hurt less.
Near, far, wherEEEEEEEEver you are :Eyecrazy:
 
JustAsking said:
Old people wearing hats will constantly pull out in front of you and go really slow on the roads in hell.

Even in movies with low attendance, the loud couple will come and sit behind you and talk about the movie with each other like noone else is there.

You will constantly ride on a bus next to a marketing guy talking corporate-hip lingo on his cell phone. Such as "yeah jack, that has real sizzle. i will run the demos and then we will take a meeting on it."

You will be in desperate need of counseling and you will always be assigned to Chloe from "24" as your therapist.

JustAsking
____________________________________________________________
What? No music?
____________________________________________________________
 
JustAsking said:
- Anyone singing "Feelings".

- Anything sung by Barry Manilow.

- If you were especially bad in life, you get Barry Manilow singing feelings.
__________________________________________________________
Oh.
__________________________________________________________