MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me. Arm pits first and foremost. I don't wear deodorant, in fact so my Natural scent and pheromones. That gets me horned on a guy easily. Second to that is crotch scent, washed and clean but the Natural male scent emanating from it as I go down on their hard cock.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do "muscular" men have an essentially different scent from men with other body types?
I think definitely so, at least to me. I'm guessing that it's because there's a whole lot less fat in the body, thus a whole lot less estrogen in the sweat.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think definitely so, at least to me. I'm guessing that it's because there's a whole lot less fat in the body, thus a whole lot less estrogen in the sweat.

Uh... ripped and lardy are not the only two body types. But maybe you're implying they all have different scents?

Reactions: DSF140

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience, and it's only what I've noticed, is that it's not so much the guy's muscle size, but whether the guy has sold muscle versus a soft body. And the more fat he has, the less that he smells like a guy with solid muscle. One can be skinny and soft, or he can be skinny with hard muscle, like a feather weight MMA fighter or wrestler, for example.

Reactions: stonerbonerxo