White male/ Asian women relationships

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Stereotypes and prejudices work both ways and are predominantly based upon ignorance.

And yes, it does seem to upset a lot of Western women when an ordinary looking guy is with a really hot looking (to them) Asian, on top of what Petite has been saying.

I spend about a third of my life in SEA.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stereotypes and prejudices work both ways and are predominantly based upon ignorance.

And yes, it does seem to upset a lot of Western women when an ordinary looking guy is with a really hot looking (to them) Asian, on top of what Petite has been saying.

I spend about a third of my life in SEA.

Sooo... are you implying that the OP is ordinary looking and his girlfriend isn't really hot?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate to admit this, but many of my fellow officers during locker room talk have made snide comments about guys dating asians having tiny dicks... of course, that is a stupid, ignorant stereotype to say the least...

They're just jealous. Everyone wants to fuck Asian girls. :biggrin1:

What? Why would they be upset by that? If he's ordinary then they don't have any interest in him so why would they care?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? Why would they be upset by that? If he's ordinary then they don't have any interest in him so why would they care?

That didn't make any sense to me either. Why would a woman care when another hot woman (to anyone) is dating a guy that she's not interested in? I've seen that lots of times, and women typically do wonder and talk what the appeal could possibly be, but they don't act catty over it.

I have two male friends that I've never once been attracted to (one of them I actually find very unattractive, but he's sweet, the other one is just ordinary looking to me), but they're both incredibly successful with hot women. It doesn't make me feel catty and from what I've seen it doesn't make other women catty either, but we do talk about it sometimes with amusement and curiosity and we speculate about "how" and "why" but that's all. There's no bitchiness about it. We just wonder why his "magic" worked on them when it doesn't do a thing for us.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just said they wouldn't have any interest in him because he's "ordinary." Hmm, I think I meant to say that wouldn't be "jealous."

It still doesn't seem to make sense though.

Oh, and thanks to this thread I now know that Petite is Asian. Awesome.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some odd reason i got a weird appeal to asian girls, not with all, but ive had several chances with some that i did not took cause i was an idiot, and the one i remember the most was this girl i met at the gym, he was quite hot, and looked a lot younger than her age, she looked 14 easy, and she got like obsessed with me, to the point one time she asked me out on a date in front of all the guys in the gym, i was surpriced how persistent she was, eventually she gave up a little on me, cause i was a fool, and never put any effort

I always find interesting how people see interacial relationships in other countries, cause here ive never seen or heard about issues like those u mention, some people notice more money and where do u live, but other than that, many families like mine have quite different people in therms of skin color and shape

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I know that I'm going to regret asking this question, but why? This is a pretty overtly racist thing you've just said, that it's less acceptable to you for a white guy to date an Asian woman the most out of all the races.

Yeah, it is quite racist. I'm sorry if my comments bothered or hurt you at all. Please don't take them as an insult or any kind of commentary on your current relationship. Even though I might find WM/AF relationships odd, I have nothing against people that are in them and totally support a persons right to love whomever they want.

In terms of why I feel that way I do about WM/AF pairings, it's because in my mind, I relate them to everything that is wrong with interracial relationships. Mail order brides, marrying to get a green card, rich first-worlders using their economic status to coerce women into sex, the mental colonization of Asians, etc. Those are the things I see when I look at a WM/AF pairing. I just don't see anything positive in those relationships.

Ok, so you have only dated outside of your race, but you don't trust interracial relationships....dude you are messed up

Yes, I don't trust them. I know that's messed up. It's very messed up. But it's the way I look at the world.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Then they are really jealous because they're surrounded by the hot pussy they want but can't get.

:confused:

What I am saying is,

In SEA, Western women see western men that they would give max 4 out of 10 with Asian women that they give 8+. It pisses a lot of them off and I know this because almost every western woman I know in SEA says the same thing.

Two other things from my personal experience.

Western men who have little knowledge of SEA Asian women would give someone an 8, whilst experienced westerners would say 6 max.

Secondly an Asian woman I might consider an 8+, my Asian male friends would give max 4.

Please forgive the use of a subjective scoring method, but it's the best way I could think of to explain.

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

Account Disabled
Media
This thread makes me miss my girl : (, she went back to south korea to visit her family for a month......its going to be a long month.......Also from what wallyj describes about a WM/AF is not true at all.... I dont think its the interracial relationships that he cant trust....he just cant control his women

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my mom married a white guy from u.s. while he was working in thailand during the vietnam war. he felt in love with her ask her to be his wife knowing that she has me and did not care. she said yes to him and that was over 30-40 years ago. he is a wonderful man and would do anything for her.

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

Account Disabled
Media
And also some people have made comments like when are you going to let her go.... Just the thinking of a 21 year old guys they wana fuck everything....... But anyway they see my girl as a good short term thing but make comments about to if its going to be a(its only been like 6 months but we both leave each other and we know it) long term relationship.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
Having never dated an AW I don't really have much to contribute to this forum, however I have enjoyed reading everyones comments.

I have to say that I am very attracted to asian females and not because of all bullshit stereotypes like, trophy wife, yellowfever, them being submissive, blah blah blah. I really do appreciate the various asian cultures, beauty, food, taking pride in appearances, and overall family values.

I don't know if some asian women have a initial reservation about when they meet a WM if he has some crazy asian fetish that he wants to fulfil. If so I think it's unfortunate.

I think if I ever expressed openly that I was only focusing on dating Asian women I would definately be judged perhaps even by those Asian women I was interested in. Couldn't it be seen as a compliment?

I watched these clips on youtube since I seem to find topics like this interesting, seems like it's been a hot topic for a while.

YouTube - The Tyra Banks Show: Asian women as trophy wives. Part 1

YouTube - The Tyra Banks Show: Asian women as trophy wives. Part 2

YouTube - The Tyra Banks Show: Asian women as trophy wives. Part 3

D_Mongo Pubestrimmer

Account Disabled
Media
I love to show my girl off to my friends she is so sexy, but her english isnt that bad and she is kind of shy... so shes is not good socially with americans or my friends.....with her friends while speaking english or korean she is a fine

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:

Secondly an Asian woman I might consider an 8+, my Asian male friends would give max 4.

Please forgive the use of a subjective scoring method, but it's the best way I could think of to explain.

Yup. My American cousin has been married to a Thai woman for about 30 years. I hate to say this, but Thai men would rate her a 1-3..Sometimes people find someone suitable for them and if the rest of the world doesn't get it, tough.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to say that I am very attracted to asian females and not because of all bullshit stereotypes like, trophy wife, yellowfever, them being submissive, blah blah blah.

Of all of the resentment, this stuff is what bothers me the most. Among brainiac white guys in the U.S. it isn't uncommon that the only women who take them seriously are the East Asian ones. Interestingly, this is often because the population of women who are in similar fields is dis-proportionally East Asian. These women are often very capable themselves, having succeed in engineering, science, math, etc. even though they might have come from less-well off immigrant homes. I think these women are usually much tougher than U.S. women of European descent: submissive my ass!