Who have you met?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I swear there was a thread on here about LPSG members meeting, but I think it was in the sexual context anyway, as well as quite a while ago. So, just generally, not necessarily sexually, who from LPSG have you met? I just got back from my second LPSG meeting.

DJG... That fast-talking, tatt'ed, big bulged, mofo. Yeah, I know him. What of it? :wink:

So, we met for coffee. I walk in, he looks fidgety, browsing over a local "newspaper". I'm late, which is really HIS fault, because he told me it only took about "20 minutes" to get there (45 minutes after I left my place, I had to call him and say that I was still about 10-15 minutes away). [[Sidenote: Everyone in L.A. will tell you, no matter where you're going, that it's 20 minutes away. If you're going 2 blocks, they'll say "20 minutes, you know, for traffic." If you're going to the far side of the county, it's "Dude, it's 20 minutes away. It's freeway all the way there." However, most of these cases really need 45 minutes, to an hour, the 2 block trip aside.]]

He's looks up, while I'm waiting in line to get my coffee, and signal I'll be there in a second. Meanwhile, some woman has caught his eye, and he's forgotten that I'm there, except to look back at me with a "Did you see THAT?" glance. He's a total hound. There's not one woman in the place that didn't catch his eye. To his credit though, the only ones that he kept looking at were totally hot. Yeah, hot enough that I was looking too. So...:wink: While he's very open-minded, and his profile says that he's 99% straight, it's not really that accurate. I'd rate him closer to about 250% straight. My clean clothes and shower were entirely wasted on him. :tongue: Ah, well...

I sit down, we start chatting. We've chatted on the phone before, so even though I'm nervous about it, chatting with him goes pretty smoothly. He's a lot cuter in person than his pix let on, and looks younger too. He's hotter than he thinks, and I'm pretty sure it's more of that, than the attitude that he credits, that draws attention to him. We chat about the site, about our lives, etc. He's a perv, with little highlights of evil sprinkled in for flavour, and just generally a fun guy. I'm glad I worked up the nerve to meet him, and am looking forward to hanging out more with him.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met one guy from here when I was in San Diego recently. He was kind enough to share a delicious meal with me and show me around some of his favorite places. No sex, just a nice opportunity to meet someone new.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Ah novice..

yeah... so let me tell you MY take on our meeting.

So I show up on time...
Novice takes the wrong way to get there, which of course takes him forever, cause he doesn't know his way around LA.

*you don't take the 110 mid day.

anywho.

so.... I sit there, drinking my coffee, hanging out.. reading the LA Weekly having a fine time by myself..
when I see this guy in line waving at me...
"oh that must be him"

I motion to him to get his drink while I chill there.

he comes up, sits down at the table, and we talk..
I point out all the hot chicks in the place...

and before he knows it, im out of my seat talking to this really REALLY hot girl, and she gives me her number and email, and asks me to call her ;)
allllllllll right.

I grab novice and take him outside to sit, so I can smoke :p

and we talk and talk and talk..

what a nice interesting person he is, very well spoken and a good looking guy.
he was dressed ok. nothing that I would wear, but I am not really into 'prints' but I liked his shirt.

we had some light conversation about women and men, and the site, and music, and he told me about his life, and his experience getting mugged, total bummer btw :p

but we had a great time, I look forward to hanging out with him again.

DJG :)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*you don't take the 110 mid day.
Sure, NOW he pops out with this handy tibdit. :tongue:

DJG said:
...im out of my seat talking to this really REALLY hot girl, and she gives me her number and email, and asks me to call her ;)
You didn't tell me THAT part!!! (I had gone ahead and stepped outside, to give him room to work his magic). And???

DJG said:
he was dressed ok. nothing that I would wear, but I am not really into 'prints' but I liked his shirt.
Well the cute 20-something blonde mom, with the not-so-hot friend stopped and said, "Nice shirt" while you were inside. So, :tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
DJG's a perv, with little highlights of evil sprinkled in for flavour, and just generally a fun guy. I'm glad I worked up the nerve to meet him, and am looking forward to hanging out more with him.

Yup, that's my take, from a distance.
I'd worry about meeting him, but I'm pretty sure it would be interesting.
But I'd have to leave my daintier sensibilities at the door.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Yup, that's my take, from a distance.
I'd worry about meeting him, but I'm pretty sure it would be interesting.
But I'd have to leave my daintier sensibilities at the door.

hahaha, I dont know why everyone thinks im 'crazy' I think i'm mellow..
ask novice or Dee.. they both know my pretty well..
or maybe I am totally nuts, and I just don't know it :(

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Novice, I hate reading your sweet ASS missed out on a contact . If I were 20yrs younger, I Would be be all over you...it's all in the shape of your ASS!!!!, then, how you want it taken care of...WOOF! Best of luck to you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I dont know why everyone thinks im 'crazy' I think i'm mellow... ask novice or Dee...
Shhh, don't anyone tell DJG that I told you this, but yes, he is in fact crazy. But don't worry, it's in a good, sweet, and very lovable way, so it's OK. :smile:

Novice, I hate reading your sweet ASS missed out on a contact...
No, no, no, it's very kind of you, but really, I was just in it for the coffee and conversation with a decent person, and DJG really is a nice guy. :wink:

So, c'mon, who else has met someone from here?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shhh, don't anyone tell DJG that I told you this, but yes, he is in fact crazy. But don't worry, it's in a good, sweet, and very lovable way, so it's OK. :smile:

So, c'mon, who else has met someone from here?

Crazy in a good, sweet, loveable way? :confused: :eek: Afterall they say Jeffrey Dahmer had a great sense of humor. Could you give an example of this, maybe a character from movies or television.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Crazy in a good, sweet, loveable way? :confused: :eek: Afterall they say Jeffrey Dahmer had a great sense of humor. Could you give an example of this, maybe a character from movies or television.
Dahmer??? Um, NO!!! :eek:mfg: :nono:

I was just teasing, thus the ":smile:" afterwards.

I'll rephrase, so that there's no more misunderstanding my words (...and just when I thought it seemed like it was safe to come back :rolleyes: ).

DJG is a good guy, and a fun guy. Period.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't met anyone from here...but two ex's signed up. One made herself pretty known and the other did it secretly but I knew it was her...suspiciously she was a fan of the same things I am and trying to 'bait' me in the forum. Then I got an email saying I had a PM off her (again, trying to 'catch me out'). Unfortunately, it tells you the person's email (or at least did with this PM, don't know if its normal cos I don't use the account with this email...its called lpsgaccount...). It was the same email she always had and even has her full name in it. FYI, I very very rarely reply to PM's and even more rarely (probably never) do I send one first.

But anyway...I would like to meet a few people...for nem whatever that is haha. Are people more open to meeting up in the US? It seems that way.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't tempt me, NS, I might just do that... :biggrin1:

Slut that's why I love you... :kiss:

About a month ago I was pm'd by a member, I'm not going to say who in order to protect his privacy. By his second reply there was an immediate connection and we spent the whole of the following day pm-ing each other. By the following day it had progressed to emailing and within the next day or two we were phoning each other. By the end of the week, we decided to meet each other. Just as with our phonecalls, there simply wasn't enough time.

We are alike on so many levels and being completely open and honest with him is like second nature. Though all of this took place about three weeks to a month ago, he's become my best friend - it's as if we have always been friends...I'd venture so far as to entertain the idea that our souls were friends before we were.

Though we haven't had much time to meet again, we speak to each other every day either by phone, text messaging on our cell phones or email. He is one of the most beautiful people that I have ever been fortunate to encounter in my life, so to have someone of his calibre to acknowledge my presence on this planet on a daily basis is a gift to great to dare take for granted.