Who, on LPSG, are you attracted to?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is there a limit? I mean, I've been here for about a year and a half now, so I have a pretty serious list of people. :biggrin1:

alex8, Altairion, bigmuscles_averagecock, burns1de, CJinNM, DiegoID, DJG, faceking, fratpack, HardGuard, IanTheTall, italiagrk, josiah, kdog, Matthew, mikeyh9in, NineInchCock_160IQ, No_strings, Packin, quercusone, roosevelt, Sorcerer, ThickAZGuy, Thumper, Ummagumma
Eva, mercurialbliss, Madame_Z, Miss Beck, think_kink, wldhoney

I KNOW that I'm missing a few key people that I'm gonna feel really awful about, and I'm apologizing in advance (head foggy with medication at the moment, UGH!). I'll have to add more later when I'm thinking clearly. Hey, I warned you I had a list. :tongue:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a limit? I mean, I've been here for about a year and a half now, so I have a pretty serious list of people. :biggrin1:

alex8, Altairion, bigmuscles_averagecock, burns1de, CJinNM, DiegoID, DJG, faceking, fratpack, HardGuard, IanTheTall, italiagrk, josiah, kdog, Matthew, mikeyh9in, NineInchCock_160IQ, No_strings, Packin, quercusone, roosevelt, Sorcerer, ThickAZGuy, Thumper, Ummagumma

You have good tastes, novice, I've always said it, lol.

Eva, mercurialbliss, Madame_Z, Miss Beck, think_kink, wldhoney
You have very good tastes indeed! :biggrin1:

(head foggy with medication at the moment, UGH!)
Me too, my head is also foggy because of... medication. Yeah, that's it. :smokin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SyddyKitty, Why do you get to ignore #2 and choose guys based on their cocks and body? :confused: :tongue: It's okay, cause I chat with enough people and play in the forums enough to have a good idea whose brains I admire as well as their physiques.

Thanks, Osiris and Rico27! :wink:

I know I'm going to forget someone but hear goes:
YourAvgGuy, HickBoy, Landminespring28, Osiris, Rico27, Industrialsize, Burns1de, Someotherguy, DC_Deep, VeinMan, Kiwistuff, NoviceBtm,Wyldgusechaz, TeflonDon, Bacchusbigboy, biguyinsocal, Wolffever, Giozam, HardGuard, Uncut, Freddie53, SenorRubirosa, Pecker, OKFarmer, Viking1, RadicalDick, JeffBlack, biguy2738, TheFrench H, Kiltman, TallGuyPNS, DJG, Lemont77, ironspade, HazelGod

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SyddyKitty, Why do you get to ignore #2 and choose guys based on their cocks and body? :confused: :tongue: It's okay, cause I chat with enough people and play in the forums enough to have a good idea whose brains I admire as well as their physiques.

Thanks, Osiris and Rico27! :wink:

I know I'm going to forget someone but hear goes:
YourAvgGuy, HickBoy, Landminespring28, Osiris, Rico27, Industrialsize, Burns1de, Someotherguy, DC_Deep, VeinMan, Kiwistuff, NoviceBtm,Wyldgusechaz, TeflonDon, Bacchusbigboy, biguyinsocal, Wolffever, Giozam, HardGuard, Uncut, Freddie53, SenorRubirosa, Pecker, OKFarmer, Viking1, RadicalDick, TheFrench H, Kiltman, TallGuyPNS, DJG, Lemont77, ironspade,

Thanks NJQT. :kiss::biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be honest... only a small handful I'm genuinely attracted to. Internet attraction, and that what would surmount to real-life.... only a few.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tee hee hee :biggrin1: hahaha :smile: ROTFLMAO! They have faces? :eek:

Who cares what their faces look like? I'll probably be sitting on it anyway. :tongue: :wink:

I shouldnt laugh at you. You know you are beyond wrong! LOL! :biggrin1: On another note, how can a girl top being the object of attraction of the chief Egyptian deity? I am humbly grateful for your kind words, sir (Do I kow tow now? ) You are a delight in so very many ways . Who am I attracted to? Wow , I dont want to cop out here, but there are so many for so many different reasons. I think those to whom I feel a connection know who they are. Believe it or not, being asked to verbalizing this type of thing leaves me blushing .Besides, it is like the movie Love Letter. To leave it unnamed is to leave things open to endless possibilities and suppositions...

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tee hee hee :biggrin1: hahaha :smile: ROTFLMAO! They have faces? :eek:

Who cares what their faces look like? I'll probably be sitting on it anyway. :tongue: :wink:
Haha! That's such a shovenist (spelled right?) man-answer! XD You're today's most awesome woman for that! :p Er.. well... ballsiest maybe?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Alex8, mercurialbliss, No_Strings, NIC_IQ153, snoozan, burns1de, novice, jeff black, biguy, Drifterwood, dreamer20, Matthew, rawbone8, DC_Deep, DJG (who makes me feel real normal), and I’m sure a dozen others.

Spectres from the past, not often seen these days: Sorcerer, dong20, joyboytoy79.
I know I’ve missed lots of peeps.

In vino veritas … but not the whole truth.
*hic*:biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This question makes me grin - there are many of you I find attractive but only one who I'm attracted to. And he knows damn well who he is and what I'm going to do about it, given the chance.