Why are bottoms against fucking vers dudes?

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I do not turn a guy down for being vers, though it is really annoying when I communicate to a vers guy that I do not top and he wants to flip during sex. I also think we gay men really love our labels and structure (consider the amount of names we have for men of different body types) and I think we tend to be attracted to similarly defined roles. On the flip side, a lot of tops find it really hot that I only bottom.
We do love our labels.

Reactions: find83

@seattleboy30 , I understand your frustration in guys not listening to you when you say that you don't top, but the reason why they want you to top them is because you have a nice alpha body. Most bottoms I know would definitely want you to fuck them.

@seattleboy30 definitely has a submissive pussy bottom body in my opinion. He has his hole spread wide in order for his aroma to attract the tops. Are we looking at the same pictures?

Maybe a thread should be made on how to clearly tell if someone is a top or bottom...

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is this other phenomenon I find completely weird. The profile online says top, profile pic is big beefy ass. The profiled says bottom, and the profile pic is a 9 inch submarine sandwich. Am I wrong for finding this very strange?

Definitely a mixed message.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@seattleboy30 definitely has a submissive pussy bottom body in my opinion. He has his hole spread wide in order for his aroma to attract the tops. Are we looking at the same pictures?

Maybe a thread should be made on how to clearly tell if someone is a top or bottom...
LOL Good Luck Fundamental problem is MEN don't Listen. We do what's already in our head and damn be everyone else LOL
. It's not a gay thing even straight guys do it. Why do you think women complain about us not listening LOL

Reactions: DSF140

billybones

Superior Member
Media
LOL Good Luck Fundamental problem is MEN don't Listen. We do what's already in our head and damn be everyone else LOL
. It's not a gay thing even straight guys do it. Why do you think women complain about us not listening LOL
You ever noticed how supple and demanding are black women? I love it. Temperamental bitches one minute and accommodating mothers the next.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You ever noticed how supple and demanding are black women? I love it. Temperamental bitches one minute and accommodating mothers the next.
I'm from the Caribbean and women their tend to be very forward sexually. Sisters are like that. They know what they want and they go after it, or jump on it hehehe

I don’t get what you’re saying. Are you saying that no matter how much someone looks like they may be a bottom, another bottom will still want that person to top them?

Actually I think black women are the least demanding. White and Asian women have the most demanding attitudes. “Accommodating mothers” wow way to spread the mammy stereotype. And @find83 you entertained this response?

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I think black women are the least demanding. White and Asian women have the most demanding attitudes. “Accommodating mothers” wow way to spread the mammy stereotype. And @find83 you entertained this response?
I took his comment demanding to mean forward as in most women tend to want a guy to approach them first and while most of the black women I know are willing to make the first move and tell a guy if the like him or not. read my response did I mention anything about the second part of his comment I don't like calling women bitches so I reframed from commenting on that part. I'm not here to police peoples comments I've already been chastised by the moderators here.

Last edited:

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t get what you’re saying. Are you saying that no matter how much someone looks like they may be a bottom, another bottom will still want that person to top them?
No what I'm saying is that you can tell a man that you not interested in XYZ but whatever perception he has in his head about you he will act on damn be it if it's exactly the opposite of what you said. Honestly I don't know what a "bottom" looks like unless you are going with the gay cliché. I`ve know totally bottoms that have a very macho look, then theirs total tops that look and act very feminine. Is that clearer?

I took his comment demanding to mean forward as in most women tend to want a guy to approach them first and while most of the black women I know are willing to make the first move and tell a guy if the like him or not. read my response did I mention anything about the second part of his comment I don't like calling women bitches so I reframed from commenting on that part. I'm not here to police peoples comments I've already been chastised by the moderators here.

You said "forward sexually" that means something different than what you wrote above. It borders stereotyping which I'm sure you're familiar with since you're a black man who likes to top.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You said "forward sexually" that means something different than what you wrote above. It borders stereotyping which I'm sure you're familiar with since you're a black man who likes to top.
What??
I'm from the Caribbean and women their tend to be very forward sexually. Sisters are like that. They know what they want and they go after it, or jump on it hehehe
This is what I said how is that different than my explanation??
I really don't get what you are trying to get at.??? How is that even stereotyping?? You're looking for things that are not in my comment.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What??

I really don't get what you are trying to get at.??? How is that even stereotyping?? You're looking for things that are not in my comment.
@find83 , it is apparent that someone is commenting who is choosing not to be visible to me and others. From what I can tell, you haven't written anything offensive to females or other guys. Keep calm and carry on with your fine as fuck body! Lol.

What??

It comes from the Jezebel stereotype of black women. Anyway, I think it was crass. Would you consider your mother to have been sexually forward?

@find83 , it is apparent that someone is commenting who is choosing not to be visible to me and others. From what I can tell, you haven't written anything offensive to females or other guys. Keep calm and carry on with your fine as fuck body! Lol.

What does being visible have to do with commenting? I guess I’m just a Russian robot, or maybe just a 400 pound hacker laying in my bed. And since I can see some of your pics, you’re looking a little pasty.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It comes from the Jezebel stereotype of black women. Anyway, I think it was crass. Would you consider your mother to have been sexually forward?
ok dude you read way into my comment and that was not even what I was referring to. And yes my Mother was and has always been forward about sex. And for your information a women being forward and proud of her sexuality is nothing wrong. I was not referring it in a derogatory form or trying to say black women are only sexual. It's you who went there with that not me. I grew up in the Caribbean and talking about sex is/not as taboo as it is here in North American . So you can stop with your judgment of me and trying to twist my statement in a negative way.

ok dude you read way into my comment and that was not even what I was referring to. And yes my Mother was and has always been forward about sex. And for your information a women being forward and proud of her sexuality is nothing wrong. I was not referring it in a derogatory form or trying to say black women are only sexual. It's you who went there with that not me. I grew up in the Caribbean and talking about sex is/not as taboo as it is here in North American . So you can stop with your judgment of me and trying to twist my statement in a negative way.

I don’t think your experience represents all Caribbeans (who actually can be quite prude) but ok.

Blazerunner2001

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So it’s just a bunch of versatiles fucking each other lol.

All I’m saying is that your question I notice is common among men who claim to be versatile but I never see versatile men asking things like “why are tops against fucking vers dudes?” Or I never hear about versatile men telling their top sexual partners, “hey, I like to fuck ass too, can we flip fuck?” Versatile men only ask these things towards bottoms which in my opinion contributes to bottom shaming and the stupid hierarchy that tops are more of an ideal sexual partner and thus should be excluded from this type of scrutiny.

I felt like what I said for me personally was legit. I never like to top therefore I would never want to have sex with, be fwb’s, or be in a relationship with someone who is versatile because I will not give him what he wants sexually today, 7 weeks from now or 10 years down the road.
So agree with you I've dated other bottoms and never had a problem. I just think it's more bottoms than tops so why not date one. Verses and bottoms are very similar no need to divide the gay community further.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit