why do straight guys do this?

What exactly are you guys doing down there anyway? What does adjusting consist of? I see guys doing it all the time at the gym, and in that case I assume they have sweaty balls? What about just guys walking down the street?
 
What exactly are you guys doing down there anyway? What does adjusting consist of? I see guys doing it all the time at the gym, and in that case I assume they have sweaty balls? What about just guys walking down the street?

They get stuck to the leg, or itchy quite often!

I have to adjust before I sit on a hot day, or else I sit on them enduring endless pain.
 
i kike to do it to try and get a rise out of the other guy. not a rise of his own. i like to see what their reaction is... a smile, a nod, etc. its just another way of messin' with people. :)
 
I have another adjustment question. Do you prefer that the penis be up or down? I had a bf who would go crazy when I played with his dick and left it in the "down" position because he wanted it up. I know other guys have to have it pointing down. Is there a norm? This kind of stuff fascinates me ..lol :)
 
I have another adjustment question. Do you prefer that the penis be up or down? I had a bf who would go crazy when I played with his dick and left it in the "down" position because he wanted it up. I know other guys have to have it pointing down. Is there a norm? This kind of stuff fascinates me ..lol :)

It depends on the situation. Standing, obviously it will be down. If you're wearing tight underwear, up or to the side, etc.
 
i also do it because i keep my bals shaved, depending on what i am wearing and doing i need to adjust.
 
What exactly are you guys doing down there anyway? What does adjusting consist of? I see guys doing it all the time at the gym, and in that case I assume they have sweaty balls? What about just guys walking down the street?
A lot of times when exercising your glans gets rubbed the wrong way in your underclothing. A lot of U.S. guys are cut and the opening of your peehole gets rubbed against the fabric in a way that opens it up. It can be very uncomfortable. I remember when I was about twelve it was so bad that I would do it minute by minute as surreptitiously as possible. I just could not get comfortable. I would flip it up so my peehole was not exposed, but of course inevitably it would hang the wrong way again.
 
I think all guys do this at some time. Usually I do not adjust in public, but if it is a hot, sticky day and my pubic hair is sticking to my junk, I am going to discreetly adjust if I am in mixed company. I am less discreet if I am with other guys with whom I am acquainted.
 
i have definately been the recipient of a flirtatious crotch readjust by a total stranger... where it was too gratituous of a grab to not be purposeful. I find that to be very flattering usually (at best) and otherwise normal guy behavior (at worst) depending on whether I think the guy is cool.
 
I suppose if you feel a little uncomfortable down there, regardless whos watching your gonna just get the problem outta the way.
 
Sometimes it is an assertion of maleness. But it looks insecure if it is repeated too frequently. Like, I've seen guys practically walk around with their hand near their crotch pointing at their dick all day. Then it starts looking like kids desperate for attention. Look at me. Look at me. Believe me, if it's there, people will look.
 
If I'm with buddies, it's not a big deal at all. In fact, someone may even make a joke about it. If I'm with guys that I don't know well, I'll do it but be more discreet. If I'm around women, that's a whole different story.

I'm not sure it's just str8 guys, I suspect gay guys are the same. I'dd suggest you take it as a compliment that the guy feels comfortable abound you.

That's exactly how I always take it, as a compliment.
 
I have another adjustment question. Do you prefer that the penis be up or down? I had a bf who would go crazy when I played with his dick and left it in the "down" position because he wanted it up. I know other guys have to have it pointing down. Is there a norm? This kind of stuff fascinates me ..lol :)

I prefer it pointing down.
 
I saw 2 guys yesterday. they were both security guards. one guy kept grabbing his dick (you would think he was adjusting) but as they were talking the guy that was adjusting began to be more animated so to speak. i am guessing they were talking about football and the guy was giving physical examples of the plays but inbwteen and during his explanations and showing he kept grabbing his dick. he then went to the bathroom and stayed in their for a while ( i am guessing number 2) s he comes back out and continues telling the story and still grabs his dick.

you would think that if he was really having a problem down there most of it woulda been solved in the bathroom

so that leads me to belive that some guys just do it cause they like touching their dick
 
I for one, believe that a man does not do it becuse of sexual orientation. or for turning someone on, or getting their attention.
I believe that adjusting ones self while in front of other or in a public setting is simply rude.