why do straight guys do this?

thebigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im not putting too much thought into it..if a stranger did it i would ignore it but the guys i take the train with every morning same station same time...

its kind of strange..why they keep doing it

thebigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some guys do it for attention and some guys do it because they really don't notice and they need to adjust. I'm pretty much out to everyone, and the other night my BF and I was hanging out at a party and this str8 guy just kept telling us his balls hang low because he doesn't wear underwear. I was thinking o myself "why would he tell us that and he knows we're gay?" Kinda uncomfortable situation.

wow...thats crazy! i hate when straight guys forget im gay and tell me things like that...or talk about pussy..

thebigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my experience, yes, most of the time, men won't realise they're doing it; but more than that, I imagine straight guys do it in front of gay guys as a way of re-establishing their masculinity.

Almost as a 'stand back' sort of thing. To establish a hiarchy or something, to try to dominate their insecurities over their own sexuality.

</pop psychology>

man i totally aggree!! i've been giving this thought and came to the conclusion that straight guys to be known as straight..and macho

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
I think you have a problem between the ears.

I'm gay, I adjust and it's not to attract anyone's attention: I just need to adjust. And if someone's adjusting in front of me, well he's just adjusting in front of me... Big deal...

hey.

i have a question for all the straight guys here...why do you adjust your self in front of a gay man is it for attention? or are you just having sticky balls...
it turned me on when a guy did it and looked at me..

i never understood why guys do this in front of other guys:cool:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew a guy that adjusted all the time regardless of who he was talking to.

Yeah, it is hot when certain guys do it, but I try not to look

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend that's heterosexual and he has always had MAJOR body image issues around other men, and it was like this even before I came out to him.

For example he wouldn't even take off his shirt in front of other guys and it was just weird. He's not overweight or anything like that either as he goes to the gym a lot.

He also used to call me up while he was taking a piss and he finally stopped when my dad answered the phone.

Last edited:

hey.

i have a question for all the straight guys here...why do you adjust your self in front of a gay man is it for attention? or are you just having sticky balls...
it turned me on when a guy did it and looked at me..

i never understood why guys do this in front of other guys:cool:

I see men doing this all the time in front of other men. I think they feel more relaxed around other men and therefore,they adjust themselves. I find myself doing it around my male friends all the time. I have to adjust for three reasons:

1. sweaty balls sticking to my legs
2. i adjust so i don't sit on my balls
3. my glans is twisted, rubbing against my pants or underwear.

I have seen guys watching tv with their hand down their pants adjusting themselves. I think there's nothing wrong with it, but I do my adjusting only in front of other guys.

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't do it but maybe they think it's okay to do it in front of another guy. The reasoning being that you'd understand the discomfort and need to adjust.

^^
Pretty much this, I think every male friend has done this in front of me and vice versa, it's just an unconcious thing like picking your nose. I'm more descrete in front of women because my experience they are the ones who are likely to bitch about it, along with farts lol.

drenker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know a guy who adjusts his things in public, infront of anyone like were it a reflex. It looks incredibly retarded, like a dog who licks himself or something.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not str8 but i adjust whenever i need to, if some-one takes offense to me adjusting thats thier problem not mine.... but i tend to go commando alot too so i dont need to adjust verry often thankfully.... but ill scratch my balls in public too if some-one comments i go "what??? they were itchy?" ive always had th attitude that the human body is not something to be ashamed of it is what it is... if other people find the human body offensive thats thier problem

CVCArules

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did you ever think that maybe str8 dudes adjust their junk when they need to and it doesn't matter if you're around because ur a dude and not a girl so they dont care?