Why Handsome Men Make Bad Husbands

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meh. I think bad men make bad husbands, just like bad women make bad wives.
This.

The article is weak tea, using uncited data and studies to make objective statistical conclusions of a very subjective topic: Define "bad" and "attractive". Then find a dozen people and see if they all agree with your definition.

D

deleted969111

Perry Como was very handsome, and he was a good and faithful husband. James Stewart, Joel McCrea and Fred MacMurray too.

Fred MacMurray was a tyrant off the set.

I have dated all types before I met my husband. That article is not true in my opinion. I've dated beautiful men that cheated and others didn't. I broke up with them because we were not meant to be.
I've dated men that were not that attractive, those were the ones that cheated more!!

My husband was and still is the most beautiful man I ever met. He had everything I wanted in a man.I do not agree with this article.

On the flip side does a beautiful woman make a bad wife? I Call bullshit on that. It's about the person everyone is different. Looks whatever, it's how you decide to treat someone. That's in your heart.

Reactions: deleted5791141

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated all types before I met my husband. That article is not true in my opinion. I've dated beautiful men that cheated and others didn't. I broke up with them because we were not meant to be.
I've dated men that were not that attractive, those were the ones that cheated more!!

My husband was and still is the most beautiful man I ever met. He had everything I wanted in a man.I do not agree with this article.

On the flip side does a beautiful woman make a bad wife? I Call bullshit on that. It's about the person everyone is different. Looks whatever, it's how you decide to treat someone. That's in your heart.

Hehe...it would interesting if the OP theory was true. If handsome men made bad husband's, I would imagine I'd make a very good one, lol.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Have you ever watched Westworld? Just you wait... If our society finally achieves a level of technology where we can fabricate a perfect female robot, I don't wanna hear anybody saying it is unethical when men use robots for sex. :expressionless: I am going full Matrix.

Women have vibrators since the late 19th century. At some point men will have something just as good...

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever watched Westworld? Just you wait... If our society finally achieves a level of technology where we can fabricate a perfect female robot, I don't wanna hear anybody saying it is unethical when men use robots for sex. :expressionless: I am going full Matrix.

Women have vibrators since the late 19th century. At some point men will have something just as good...
Robots are pie in the sky....They have been imagined since I was a kid through all science fiction media. Virtual AI reality will be humankind's downfall and stimulus. You need only look at gaming now to see how the senses can be corrupted. This has been ongoing and growing since the old arcade games.......virtual addiction is going to be impossible to halt...it has become ingrained into modern society.

The hours spent playing games has skyrocketed......those hours were once spent in productivity and improvement of surroundings..............now people complain about not having enough time to do practical things........................yup...and here I am procrastinating for another few hours :) :)

Robots are pie in the sky....They have been imagined since I was a kid through all science fiction media. Virtual AI reality will be humankind's downfall and stimulus. You need only look at gaming now to see how the senses can be corrupted. This has been ongoing and growing since the old arcade games.......virtual addiction is going to be impossible to halt...it has become ingrained into modern society.

The hours spent playing games has skyrocketed......those hours were once spent in productivity and improvement of surroundings..............now people complain about not having enough time to do practical things........................yup...and here I am procrastinating for another few hours :) :)
I already thought like you about games, but I changed my mind. Actually, life made me change my mind. I was addicted in an online game, but I had some real life problems that kicked me out of my addiction. I think that is an addiction like any other: some ppl can be exposed to it and return to their normal lives while others can't. Games are my weaknesses and I learned to control my time around them. No more games without ending for this guy.

Now, I think it is kinda sad to live your life only in a utilitarian way. If someone wants to enjoy part of their free time with digital games, there is nothing wrong about it.

And about AI, nobody knows where it is going to. Take for example the discussion if machines will gain sentience. There are no consensus. Machines and computers have done amazing and unexpected things, but all inside their programming limits. I believe we can barely describe our own sentience, even less build a true sentient being. But all those ideas are still sci-fi territory and opened to arguments. We won't halt technological advancement.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

If you had watched "Lars and the Real Girl" you'd have seen it is not necessary to go full Matrix:

Reactions: deleted5791141