Will a 1lb weight hung for 12 hours per day work?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the replies, how much weight do you think will be enough and not too much to damage anything? I read the patent info. for the penis circle device and it says testing of the device (I presume the 10oz model) made the penis one inch longer after 8 hours per day for one year. Is this possible? Can you lie to the patent people?

I imagine that it's possible to stretch the penis with all of that tension. There's literature in the government manuals about extender results so it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that this device also has some success.

If this is the route you're going to go try to start with their lightest weight and work up to a set amount of hours per day. Once you've mastered that, move up in weight to the next increment and start over with the time.

onepounder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi again, I thought I would be posting about progress now, however it seems I am unable to hang from the glans due to being uncut, I also looked at pumping as an alternative and temporary fix, but it seems this is bad too if you have tight balls (like me!)

So please, any suggestions about other alternatives apart from exercises?

Thanks again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi again, I thought I would be posting about progress now, however it seems I am unable to hang from the glans due to being uncut, I also looked at pumping as an alternative and temporary fix, but it seems this is bad too if you have tight balls (like me!)

So please, any suggestions about other alternatives apart from exercises?

Thanks again.

Why can't you retract your foreskin then apply the device? Is there a particular reason why you're vehemently opposed to doing exercises?

onepounder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Big Al , I permanently injured myself exercising before (my own fault) which is why I was looking for a hanging method after I read the patent information about the circle device. I then read something about not hanging from the glans if you're uncut, so I guess I just got worried incase I injured myself again with either method, which is why I looked at maybe light pumping, preferably warm/hot water based pumping, but then of course I ran into the tight balls thing, which is why I came back for some more advice as I ran out of ideas.
Maybe I will try to hang as you suggested previously, starting off with the lightest weight and building up, perhaps I could put a soft silicone tubing around those magnetic balls to make things feel/fit more comfortably?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Big Al , I permanently injured myself exercising before (my own fault) which is why I was looking for a hanging method after I read the patent information about the circle device. I then read something about not hanging from the glans if you're uncut, so I guess I just got worried incase I injured myself again with either method, which is why I looked at maybe light pumping, preferably warm/hot water based pumping, but then of course I ran into the tight balls thing, which is why I came back for some more advice as I ran out of ideas.
Maybe I will try to hang as you suggested previously, starting off with the lightest weight and building up, perhaps I could put a soft silicone tubing around those magnetic balls to make things feel/fit more comfortably?

That should help. You can even fashion your own silicone padding from gel insoles (the kind for using inside shoes). Cut them into properly sized strips and you'll have a comfortable, secure padding.

onepounder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never thought of using the gel inserts before, I was thinking more along the lines of soft silicone fish tank / aquarium tubing or something and slicing it open.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, can I expect gains in both length and girth using this method only?

You may experience some slight girth gains, but if you gain a respectable amount of length you'll want to balance it out by doing direct girth exercises.