Will you lick your pussy after you cum in it?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I had a pussy I'd certainly try to lick it myself. If someone came in it, probably not unless I really wanted their cum.

But I'm a man, so, I can't do this.
lol

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I often do. My ex gf got me into eating my creampie, she got off on the sight of me eating my own cum. It started off as a game / forfeit - if I came too early I had to finish her off with oral, which inevitably involved eating my own cum. It later turned into something I did because I realised I enjoyed the taste and the submission.

D

deleted814719

I've done it out of no where for my first time. I was fucking her hard, I don't think she came yet and I started eating it as my "punishment"
That's some "punishment". I'd eat my own creampie every time if my wife would go for it. She REALLY enjoys it when I do it and it's a guaranteed orgasm for her but I think she debates in her head about it being gross, hot, and helping her achieve orgasm all at the same time. When she allows me, I'll lick her glazed clit and vagina and get as much of my cum out of her as possible. Then I'll slide a finger in while I continue to lick and suck her clit so that I can massage her G-spot. If I lap up all the juice off her clit, I'll slide my finger out and "refresh" her clit with the juices inside so that I'll enjoy the taste. When she cums, I like to kiss her on the mouth so that she tastes both of us. I find it really hot.

Any guy who has ever wanted to eat his own cum but just can't bring himself to do so should eat his own creampie. You won't regret it.

alantowne

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any guy who has ever wanted to eat his own cum but just can't bring himself to do so should eat his own creampie. You won't regret it.
You're very right about that.

I was always hesitant to taste my own cum after jerking off, and never did taste it until I slurped it out of a creampie. Mixed in with the pussy juices makes it so hot

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't particularly like to eat my own cum, but if you serve it up on a woman's pussy or mouth then that's a different story. Just last week my partner gave me a sweet blow job and as I looked down I had a sudden desire to kiss her cock sucking lips. I pulled her off my cock and began kissing her. The thought of kissing her lips just after they had been wrapped around my cock was really hot. :yum.

D

deleted814719

I don't particularly like to eat my own cum, but if you serve it up on a woman's pussy or mouth then that's a different story. Just last week my partner gave me a sweet blow job and as I looked down I had a sudden desire to kiss her cock sucking lips. I pulled her off my cock and began kissing her. The thought of kissing her lips just after they had been wrapped around my cock was really hot. :yum.
When my wife is blowing me, I always interrupt her several times and kiss her on the lips. I do so to show her how much I love her and her willingness to please me orally. I also think it's hot to kiss her after she's been licking my cock. I do the same when eating her pussy also. I'll stop licking her and move up to kiss her on the lips. I want her to taste herself.

CakeOFan

Expert Member
Media
Just did it! One of my new favorite things. Afterwards, checked in with her to make sure it wasn't weird or unsettling and she responded, no. "It's really hot!" and then kissed me!

Reactions: Tazman66