women comparing big/small"

thin7

Expert Member
Media

Oh my..this lpsg image. I saw the dudes dick on the right but I was like where is the others guys dick? I couldnt fucking find it. I was thinking the guy on the right cant be the bigger one. He's not that big. Then I realized what I had been thinking was the dudes leg on the left, was his fucking cock. HAAAAAA. lol

lorenzocharles

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

D_Andrew Jackingson

Account Disabled
Media

StanDarsh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The comparison would have been a little more believable if she sucked the other cock as well and got it hard. Was entertaining though.

That's the thing about all these kinds of vids. I love them, but they're always way forced and the "smaller" dude is NEVER hard. There are very few where it's an actual straight up comparison. :frown1:

maliagante

Cherished Member
Media

D_Andrew Jackingson

Account Disabled
Media
Horny Bitches Eva Karera, Kayla Paige And Kortney Kane Su... | 4tube - who's biggest? criss strokes or the other guy? either way, they make the guy in the middle look kinda small.

Hot Euro Babe Angelina Crow Sucking Two Huge Dicks | 4tube - the sizes eventually even out a little, & maybe it's because the other guy has his pants still on but from about 0:10 - 1:30, there's a nice size difference

Sexy Jamie Elle Stripping And Sucking On Two Big Hard Cocks | 4tube - skip to 2:10

Young Cock Lover Victoria Rose Takes Two Cocks In Her Mou... | 4tube - good size up at 2:20

Hot Blondie Ava Vincent Takes Two Cocks In Her Mouth One ... | 4tube

D_Andrew Jackingson

Account Disabled
Media