Women watch men masturbate

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my biggest frustrations in my marriage is that my wife does NOT like to watch. She is one of those women who don't enjoy seeing a man play with his cock. And I love to be watched! I don't know why and I don't really question it...but it is the one thing I really miss in my sex life. Sigh. So...power to all those ladies that like to watch!!!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some good feminine enthusiasm here! And quite right too! But would it be true to say that women are less penis-fixated than men? Men, gay - hetero - bi, are universally penis-aware, of their own and of others, and in varying degrees 'interested' (though some would be scared to admit it). This could range from just a passing 'size-check' in the showers to total masturbatory activity. And more. Now it may be a 'wonder-tool' in women's eyes, but sexually it's only part of the male's attraction for her, and even then not necessarily overly important. Whereas for the male the penis tends to be the focus of his attention and his pleasure. (But ... maybe I've got it wrong ?)

So I wonder if my penis is an extension of me, or am I an extension of my penis?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory
Well stated!

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I guess I'm lucky in this regard, no GF of mine so far has ever not liked watching, since I love showing, this would have been a serious downer if they hadn't wanted to watch.

What I can't figure out is why I like them to watch so much. I really like watching a woman's primal instincts take over, as they watch a cock grow. I think it has a lot to do with them shedding their "girl" image, and become a sex crazy woman perhaps.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if only there was a way to bring you lovely women who enjoy watching so much and guys like me, who enjoy showing so much, together somehow, in some sort of safe, NSA, almost anonymous environment... hmmmmm.... think think think think.... ;-)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For the ladies that like to watch, does this cross over into watching on cam as well? From my experience most ladies dont like to just sit and watch a guy stroke it on cam.

I do like to watch a guy jack off on cam BUT, i like to just watch and not have to be the one trying to turn him on and give him material to jack off to. I sort of view it as im there to be entertained, not work for my reward

Reactions: duhaniel

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my territory because i LOVE watching a guy jack off. as for what is the appeal.

It is the connection a guy has with his cock, treating it so gently whilst being rough at the same time. Not being scared to give it a good hard tug and then a nice soft stroke as to almost apologize for the roughness. Seeing a strong, masculine hand pleasuring the most vulnerable part of the body and letting me be part of that by letting me watch.

Then there is the facial expressions and sounds. The long drawn out soft moan as he plays with his balls. The oh's and ah's as he is getting closer to cumming. The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory

Wow. For me watching a guy jack off is SUCH a turn on. When a kind of primal instinct take over and all that matters is him and his cock. Its a beautiful thing to witness and one of the first things i as for in a relationship. Its important to see how a man treats his cock and how he likes his pleasure

Lee, I don't think I can top your answers. I agree 100%. You made all of the points I would have made, and with passion, too.

I am amazed that there are women that like this type of thing. I have yet to meet a woman that is truly into this.

I think you may have yet to meet a lady who is truly into sex, and comfortable with all aspects of it.

well said!

i absolutely LOVE watching a guy jack off. it's so hot! :biggrin1: i like seeing how different guys pleasure themselves and what they like.

Me too.

Some good feminine enthusiasm here! And quite right too! But would it be true to say that women are less penis-fixated than men?...

I believe the problem is cultural and not biological. Women in our culture are discouraged from being attracted to the male genitalia. If you want to read a really long blog post I wrote on that subject (it's actually about oral sex, not watching guys jack off, but many of the principles are the same), check it out here:

On Women and Fellatio

I would love to see this problem improve, not just so guys can have more fun, but so more women could, too. I love, love, love the male body, especially their cocks...and I don't think there's anything unnatural about it.

manhattaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As may ladies already mentioned, there *is* something fascinating about watching a guy give himself a nice hand job. I LOVE to watch a guy do it--his hand moving, his facial expressions changing. It's definitely a huge turn on watching this "male bonding" :smile:

wondering2X

Just Browsing
Media
The thrill of this is to be exposed doing something forbidden. It's the same as wearing womens underwear. I love to wear pantiess and nylons under my day clothes, not only because the feel GREAT, if they were made for men such as Manties are, but because they are made for and intended for Women. Likewise for masturbating in front of women. I'd love to jerk off in front of a group (2 or more) women. Not just to jerk off, but to have a couple of women watch. Them watching is the thrill, not the jerking off.

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I couldn't agree more. (Lee, you have such a way with words.) I love watching. A while ago I was on the phone with a guy who eventually told me that he was busy stroking himself and then I talked him into staying on the phone so that I could listen. I enjoyed every minute of listening to his orgasm. Really hot!

Reactions: HMS

sjenk2

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex never minced words when she made her first request: "Let me see how you handle yourself." At first I was shocked, but really got into it when I saw how much she got into it. She thew in requests for two hands or for her to jump in at times, but she loved the entire thing.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The way from the clenched teeth to the curl of the top lip and the eyes rolling back . The involuntary thrusting, and if im really lucky the shaking and twitching as his orgasm peaks followed by the glow of relief and satisfaction in his eyes as he inspects the 'reminace' of his victory

You and I need to cam sometime. ;) Oh, and you wouldn't have to 'work for your reward' - I just love showing off.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

I got hard just reading that.