Women, what makes a good kisser?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, so what makes a good kisser? Always a point of interest for me coz i read recently that a couple's first kiss is a major factor in determining their compatability

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's actually quite a difficult question to answer though. Partly because different people like different things and partly because there are so many different types / ways of kissing.

I generally dislike sloppy kissers - too much tongue and drool is just unnecessary.

Kissing is far more about the bottom lip than it is about the tongue - best of all I like a responsive kisser, someone paying attention to the way I kiss him and kissing me back that way.

As for first kisses - that's a good point on compatibility. The first time my current lover kissed me we just melted into eachother - it felt like coming home.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
As for first kisses - that's a good point on compatibility. The first time my current lover kissed me we just melted into eachother - it felt like coming home.

Oh yes, I've been there before too - perfectly put.

I feel like giving you some kind of secret, knowing nod because you 'understand' what a kiss is and what it can be; a bit like this thread. :tongue:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like guys who aren't sloppy kissers... and who aren't too... "stiff" I guess is the proper word. Some guys flex every muscle in their lips and tongue, and it makes them seem hard or aggressive. Soft lips, soft tongue, slow kissing... lots of attention to licking or sucking on the lips. I like getting lost in a kiss. :smile:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love soft kisses. passionate. sensual. not too much tongue, and i don't like when the guy gets all wild and moves his tongue all around, really fast. so annoying. i go crazy when a guy sucks my tongue. makes me wet instantly. plus i like lots of playful pecks. maybe a little tug of the bottom lip. :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
First kiss, VERY important.

Dont go in to eagerly, start with a soft partially closed mouth and let her decide if/when there will be tounge. Keep it to lots of shorter kisses rather then going the 5 minute snogfest.

Also from a female point of view, i LOVE it when he either cups my head, touches my cheek, holds me under then chin or plays with my hair. That extra little soft touching during a kiss makes all the difference

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Why stop at a nod? :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Handshake, salute, finger sign? What are you getting at? :confused::biggrin1:

Also from a female point of view, i LOVE it when he either cups my head, touches my cheek, holds me under then chin or plays with my hair. That extra little soft touching during a kiss makes all the difference

Though I'm a guy and the OP asked for female opinions, I have to agree with this. (I would actually extend loving those extra little touching to any kind of 'oral activities'.) But as much as I like receiving those touches, I actually love giving them more.
The best kisses usually come naturally; don't think or worry to much about it - let it flow and see what happens. You'll find each others rhythm in no time at all, and attentiveness/awareness is a big factor, so I have found.

SammyPie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like guys who aren't sloppy kissers... and who aren't too... "stiff" I guess is the proper word. Some guys flex every muscle in their lips and tongue, and it makes them seem hard or aggressive. Soft lips, soft tongue, slow kissing... lots of attention to licking or sucking on the lips. I like getting lost in a kiss. :smile:

lol Meg I have had that problem too! A rigid tongue during kissing is a huge turn off for me.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually use your lips...I hate it when a guy comes at you to kiss you and all you feel is his tongue and his lips are no where to be found!! lol..I mean some tongue action other places is awesome...but can I feel your lips first before you try to shove your tongue down my throat...lol

What is that?

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's no one thing, but many men underestimate the power of kissing. My first older lover really took his time, light kisses, lingering slow kisses, gradually kissing me deeper, then pulling back to start again. It was a revelation after "run-and-hump" college boys. The kiss tells me if a man really likes women, has a sense of seduction and possibility, understands that kissing is vital, not a mere appetizer...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no one thing, but many men underestimate the power of kissing. My first older lover really took his time, light kisses, lingering slow kisses, gradually kissing me deeper, then pulling back to start again. It was a revelation after "run-and-hump" college boys. The kiss tells me if a man really likes women, has a sense of seduction and possibility, understands that kissing is vital, not a mere appetizer...
Everything starts with a Kiss. Very true.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most first kisses with someone new suck. For me, a better indication of compatibility is a second kiss. Kissing is a form of communication. During a kiss, the kissers should be able to respond to each other well. If they do, the kiss will be awesome, if not, awesomely bad.

Smartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good kiss sometimes is all that is needed. A kiss can definitely let you know if there is any chemistry there. I like a someone with nice soft lips, that doesn't try to swallow your entire face, that aren't stiff, but who is passionate, not too aggressive, and has of course fresh breath. Also please don’t have saliva me to death. Ugh, nasty.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt suggest it for a first kiss, but when your kissing and and he leans in that close that you can feel him getting hard

Amazing

That is such an amazing feeling. I love feeling my husband get an erection. Something so powerful about the female prowess to take him from thinking about baseball to thinking about wanting nothing more than to be inside of me.