Women's Issues Random Thoughts

NY8ABSf.jpg
 
*reading about California earthquake*

"If inside, when shaking starts, drop cover, hold on. Protect your head + neck while taking cover under sturdy furniture or near a sturdy interior wall, away from windows and doorways until shaking stops," the LAFD tweeted.

Ikea done killed us all.

Also. California earthquakes... The Hellmouth is opening. After today the last 6 months? How could it not open.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BetterFuture
Related thought. To RBG and Hellmouths.

RBG is Buffy. She may have passed but somewhere a new Slayer/RBG just came into her power.

Like, an english dude just showed up at her house with stakes, law books and a frilly collar.
 
The tarot deck I got makes me squee a bit. It's the "Synesthesia Tarot". Matte black cards with silver foil designs, n some sorta watercolor looking swirls of cards on the minor arcana. They feel like velvet and have rather minimalist/clean art. Been good for some kinda uncomfortably accurate spreads n self-reflection/meditative.
 
I am watching the MOST ridiculous Hallmark movie called "Home for Harvest" even though it's beyond bad because the two male romantic leads are "Chad" and another one I have dubbed "Mr Pumpkins" for reasons that would be revealed if one were to actually subject oneself to this atrocity of a romance movie.

I am now going to call Bob "Mr Pumpkins" for all of October ngl
 
  • Like
Reactions: MickeyLee
The tarot deck I got makes me squee a bit. It's the "Synesthesia Tarot". Matte black cards with silver foil designs, n some sorta watercolor looking swirls of cards on the minor arcana. They feel like velvet and have rather minimalist/clean art. Been good for some kinda uncomfortably accurate spreads n self-reflection/meditative.
Random aside - I've been making a deck of tarot cards for... I dunno... 6 years? I'm kinda close to completing them, just need to pull my finger out and do the box. I think because it's such a long-running project that I've ripped up and started 3 or more times already that I'm wary of going to print.

Anyway.

:)