Women's Issues Random Thoughts

I think I got what you were saying. :) Also, naps are always good.

My NP just topped me up and, unfortunately for me they still haven't been able titrate to dose correctly.

Yup...naps are good in this instance.

'night.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I want to have a makeup and facials party with you and TNJ! You ladies are so dope.

I have been super tempted to share a face pic with you ladies because I love seeing your faces so much.. but I just don't trust the rest of the assholes who lurk and wait for any chance to fuck with us.

Ever since that piece of shit stole my pics, I just can't get up there nerve to post.

That's why I didn't change my Avatar after all :confused:

I have been super tempted to share a face pic with you ladies because I love seeing your faces so much.. but I just don't trust the rest of the assholes who lurk and wait for any chance to fuck with us.

Ever since that piece of shit stole my pics, I just can't get up there nerve to post.

You can send a private message to multiple people at once, if you hadn't discovered that feature on your own. I still want to see you with space peacock eye makeup :p Even if you don't change your avatar

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Enid

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Someone pretended to be you on another site?

Also I think there's some privacy options that allow you to post photos that only people you're following can see or something like that.

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
, during my last Perma ban someone registered here and use my photos pretending to be me trying to get me permanently thrown off the site for coming up with another name and hiding. There's no telling how many of my photos and videos have been stolen and truly I don't even care imitation is the finest form of flattery in my opinion.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Someone pretended to be you on another site?

Also I think there's some privacy options that allow you to post photos that only people you're following can see or something like that.

No, someone stole my pics and used them Here.

I reported and as far as I know they were removed, but yeah. I don't upload face pics to my galleries either, I guess I could post a couple there maybe... It's already set to private.

You can send a private message to multiple people at once, if you hadn't discovered that feature on your own. I still want to see you with space peacock eye makeup :p Even if you don't change your avatar

I could do that too.. dunno why I didn't think of it lol

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
, during my last Perma ban someone registered here and use my photos pretending to be me trying to get me permanently thrown off the site for coming up with another name and hiding. There's no telling how many of my photos and videos have been stolen and truly I don't even care imitation is the finest form of flattery in my opinion.

I don't want my images used to catfish guys.

It's fucked up.

I choose to not give them the chance.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've texted you a few times and didn't hear back from you do you have a new number?

No, I've been having trouble with texts, same thing been happening when I'm texting my momma.

Maybe I do need a new phone, shit been pissing me off

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know, if you're comfortable, you can share them with us in private messages. No one else would see. But only if you're comfortable.

Reactions: 185248 and 693987