Working For My Girlfriend's Dad

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot.jpg

Timothy sat on his bed, frustrated and stressed out. Two weeks ago, he had been let go from his job and now, he was struggling to find a new one. He had been sending out countless resumes and attending job interviews, but nothing seemed to be working out.

He turned to his girlfriend, Frances, and poured out his heart to her. 'I don't know what to do, Frances. I can't find a job and it's been two weeks already. I feel like such a failure.'

Frances hugged him tightly and said, 'I'm sorry that you're having a hard time, Tim. Don't worry, things will work out. Maybe you should try talking to my dad.'

Timothy looked at her, surprised. 'Your dad? But I don't even know what he does.'

'He owns a successful company and I work for him,' Frances replied. 'He might have some openings or he could give you a recommendation.'

Timothy hesitated, knowing how tough Frances's father could be. 'I don't know, Frances. I don't want to cause any problems.'

Frances squeezed his hand reassuringly. 'Don't worry, Tim. My dad can be a little intimidating, but he's a good man. Just don't take anything he says personally.'

Timothy pondered on her offer for a few days before finally agreeing to meet Frances's father, Sam. On his first day at the office, Timothy's job was to stack papers on desks. In the background, he could hear his girlfriend's father yelling at one of the workers. He could see that Sam was about 6'1 tall, with a muscular build, and had a full head of gray hair and a beard. Despite his age, he was still very handsome.

Timothy quickly learned to keep his head down and stay out of his way, only speaking when spoken to. He wanted to make a good impression and was focused on doing his job well.

After a few hours of working, Frances came to check on him. 'Hey, how is everything going?'

Timothy hesitated before replying, 'It's going okay. Is your father always like this?'

Frances let out a sigh. 'Unfortunately, if his employees don't get something right, he can be a bit tough on them.'

Just then, Sam called his daughter into his office. Timothy watched as Frances walked in, closed the door, and started talking to her father. After a few moments, she walked out and approached Timothy.

'Tim, I need to ask you something. It's an emergency. My mom hasn't been feeling well for the past week and I need to go and stay with her for the night,' Frances explained.

Timothy immediately felt concerned for her mother. 'I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?'

Frances smiled gratefully. 'Actually, my dad usually stays late at work to finish some paperwork. I used to stay with him to help him out, but I can't tonight. Can you please stay and help him? He won't ask anyone else.'

Timothy looked at her, unsure. 'I don't know if it's a good idea for me to stay late. I mean, don't the other employees stay late too?'

Frances shook her head. 'No, my dad doesn't want to deal with them. He just asked me because he trusts me. Please, Tim, it would mean a lot if you could help him out.'

Timothy thought for a moment before finally nodding. 'Okay, I'll stay and help your dad.'

Frances smiled and gave him a quick kiss. 'Thank you so much, Tim. It means a lot to me.'
That night, Timothy had stayed late at the office with Sam to help him with his work. He quickly realized that Frances was right, her father did most of the work and he just needed help organizing. As the night went on, Timothy got to know Sam better and saw a different side of him. He was still strict and no-nonsense, but he also had a big heart and cared deeply for his family and business.

As they finished up for the night, Sam turned to Timothy and said, 'I'm usually not like this outside of work, but if I'm making you feel uncomfortable, I apologize.'

Timothy smiled and replied, 'It's okay, thank you for hiring me. I really needed a job.'

Sam nodded and said, 'You're welcome. I've been watching you around the office and I see that you work hard and get along with the other employees. You're a very nice person, I can see why my daughter likes you.'

Timothy blushed at the compliment and looked at the corner of the room, where he noticed a set of golf clubs. 'I see you play golf,' he said.

Sam chuckled and replied, 'Yes, it's one of my hobbies that I like to do in my free time.'

Curiosity getting the best of him, Timothy got up and grabbed one of the clubs, holding it in a completely wrong position. Sam laughed at him and said, 'That's not how you hold a golf club, let me show you.'

Sam got behind Timothy and gently placed his hands on the younger man's arms, showing him the proper way to hold a golf club. Timothy could feel Sam's warm body pressed up against his back, and he couldn't help but feel a spark of attraction towards him.

As Sam was demonstrating the grip, Timothy turned his head to the side and impulsively kissed him on the lips. Sam was taken aback but quickly responded to the kiss with equal passion.

Timothy couldn't believe what he had just done and pulled away, apologizing profusely. 'I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me,' he said, feeling embarrassed and guilty.

But Sam just smiled and said, 'It's okay, don't worry about it.'

Timothy gathered his things and was about to leave when Sam grabbed his hand and said, 'It's okay, really. And...I actually liked it.'

Their eyes met, and they both leaned in for another kiss. This time, things quickly became heated between them as they passionately kissed each other.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam laid Timothy down on the sofa and lay on top of him, kissing him feverishly. He unbuttoned Timothy's shirt, exposing his chest and ran his hands all over it, eliciting soft moans from Timothy.

As they explored each other's bodies, Timothy couldn't believe how incredible Sam's touch felt. He was lost in the pleasure and completely surrendered himself to this new experience.

Sam sat up and started to unbutton and take off his shirt, revealing his toned chest and abs. He leaned down to kiss Timothy again, their lips hungrily meeting while their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies.

Feeling incredibly turned on, they both got up from the sofa and began to take off their pants, desperate to feel each other's skin against their own. Now in their briefs, they couldn't resist the pull of each other any longer.

Sam turned Timothy around and kissed him from behind, his hands roaming over Timothy's body, leaving trails of fire. Timothy turned around and started to kiss Sam's chest, slowly working his way down to his briefs.

With trembling hands, Timothy pulled down Sam's briefs, exposing his throbbing cock. He couldn't wait any longer and took it eagerly into his mouth, sucking and licking with a hunger he didn't know he had.

Feeling Timothy's skilled tongue and lips on him, Sam moaned in pleasure, his fingers tangling in Timothy's hair. Timothy's own pleasure was growing as he felt Sam's cock getting harder and harder in his mouth.

Not satisfied with just receiving pleasure, Timothy also wanted to give Sam pleasure. He started to squeeze and finger Sam's ass while sucking on his cock, causing Sam to groan loudly.

Feeling Timothy's fingers inside him, Sam pulled Timothy's head back and spit inside his mouth, a clear sign of his own arousal. He then shoved his cock back into Timothy's mouth, moving his hips in rhythm with Timothy's eager mouth.

After a few moments, Sam pulled Timothy up from his knees and bent him over the desk. He pulled down Timothy's briefs, exposing his ass, and started to rub his cock between his cheeks, teasing him.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Sam spit on his hard cock and shoved it inside Timothy's ass. Timothy moaned loudly, feeling completely filled by Sam's thick length. Sam started to pound into him, thrusting in and out with force, while also slapping Timothy's ass, the sound echoing in the office.

Timothy was in ecstasy, his eyes rolling back as he was fucked hard by Sam. He felt like he was on cloud nine, completely lost in their passionate encounter.

Finally, with a loud moan, Sam reached his peak and shot a huge load of cum inside Timothy's ass. Both men were panting and sweating, feeling completely spent and satisfied. Sam pulled out of Timothy, and they both collapsed on the sofa, holding each other in their arms.

As they lay there, their minds and bodies still buzzing with pleasure and happiness, Timothy couldn't believe he had just had such an incredible experience with his girlfriend's father. But as he looked at Sam and felt his strong arms around him, he knew that this was just the beginning of a passionate and thrilling relationship.

whitetiger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 116028251

Timothy sat on his bed, frustrated and stressed out. Two weeks ago, he had been let go from his job and now, he was struggling to find a new one. He had been sending out countless resumes and attending job interviews, but nothing seemed to be working out.

He turned to his girlfriend, Frances, and poured out his heart to her. 'I don't know what to do, Frances. I can't find a job and it's been two weeks already. I feel like such a failure.'

Frances hugged him tightly and said, 'I'm sorry that you're having a hard time, Tim. Don't worry, things will work out. Maybe you should try talking to my dad.'

Timothy looked at her, surprised. 'Your dad? But I don't even know what he does.'

'He owns a successful company and I work for him,' Frances replied. 'He might have some openings or he could give you a recommendation.'

Timothy hesitated, knowing how tough Frances's father could be. 'I don't know, Frances. I don't want to cause any problems.'

Frances squeezed his hand reassuringly. 'Don't worry, Tim. My dad can be a little intimidating, but he's a good man. Just don't take anything he says personally.'

Timothy pondered on her offer for a few days before finally agreeing to meet Frances's father, Sam. On his first day at the office, Timothy's job was to stack papers on desks. In the background, he could hear his girlfriend's father yelling at one of the workers. He could see that Sam was about 6'1 tall, with a muscular build, and had a full head of gray hair and a beard. Despite his age, he was still very handsome.

Timothy quickly learned to keep his head down and stay out of his way, only speaking when spoken to. He wanted to make a good impression and was focused on doing his job well.

After a few hours of working, Frances came to check on him. 'Hey, how is everything going?'

Timothy hesitated before replying, 'It's going okay. Is your father always like this?'

Frances let out a sigh. 'Unfortunately, if his employees don't get something right, he can be a bit tough on them.'

Just then, Sam called his daughter into his office. Timothy watched as Frances walked in, closed the door, and started talking to her father. After a few moments, she walked out and approached Timothy.

'Tim, I need to ask you something. It's an emergency. My mom hasn't been feeling well for the past week and I need to go and stay with her for the night,' Frances explained.

Timothy immediately felt concerned for her mother. 'I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?'

Frances smiled gratefully. 'Actually, my dad usually stays late at work to finish some paperwork. I used to stay with him to help him out, but I can't tonight. Can you please stay and help him? He won't ask anyone else.'

Timothy looked at her, unsure. 'I don't know if it's a good idea for me to stay late. I mean, don't the other employees stay late too?'

Frances shook her head. 'No, my dad doesn't want to deal with them. He just asked me because he trusts me. Please, Tim, it would mean a lot if you could help him out.'

Timothy thought for a moment before finally nodding. 'Okay, I'll stay and help your dad.'

Frances smiled and gave him a quick kiss. 'Thank you so much, Tim. It means a lot to me.'
That night, Timothy had stayed late at the office with Sam to help him with his work. He quickly realized that Frances was right, her father did most of the work and he just needed help organizing. As the night went on, Timothy got to know Sam better and saw a different side of him. He was still strict and no-nonsense, but he also had a big heart and cared deeply for his family and business.

As they finished up for the night, Sam turned to Timothy and said, 'I'm usually not like this outside of work, but if I'm making you feel uncomfortable, I apologize.'

Timothy smiled and replied, 'It's okay, thank you for hiring me. I really needed a job.'

Sam nodded and said, 'You're welcome. I've been watching you around the office and I see that you work hard and get along with the other employees. You're a very nice person, I can see why my daughter likes you.'

Timothy blushed at the compliment and looked at the corner of the room, where he noticed a set of golf clubs. 'I see you play golf,' he said.

Sam chuckled and replied, 'Yes, it's one of my hobbies that I like to do in my free time.'

Curiosity getting the best of him, Timothy got up and grabbed one of the clubs, holding it in a completely wrong position. Sam laughed at him and said, 'That's not how you hold a golf club, let me show you.'

Sam got behind Timothy and gently placed his hands on the younger man's arms, showing him the proper way to hold a golf club. Timothy could feel Sam's warm body pressed up against his back, and he couldn't help but feel a spark of attraction towards him.

As Sam was demonstrating the grip, Timothy turned his head to the side and impulsively kissed him on the lips. Sam was taken aback but quickly responded to the kiss with equal passion.

Timothy couldn't believe what he had just done and pulled away, apologizing profusely. 'I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me,' he said, feeling embarrassed and guilty.

Timothy gathered his things and was about to leave when Sam grabbed his hand and said, 'It's okay, really. And...I actually liked it.'

Their eyes met, and they both leaned in for another kiss. This time, things quickly became heated between them as they passionately kissed each other.
No no no!! Don't leave us hanging and hard!!

Wax9516

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who are them in this picture.
View attachment 116028251