World Cup 2010

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont think missing Ballack is going to make much difference for your team. I think he is a good player but dont see him being a great lose for you this world cup.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a chelsea supporter and think he has played some great stuff in our shirt, but world class not anymore no, poor boys getting old.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I said it's good they are giving the young and talented guys a chance. We do have quite a few of them, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Podolski, etc.

I am a chelsea supporter and think he has played some great stuff in our shirt, but world class not anymore no, poor boys getting old.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If are two teams meet I think it will be a world class match, may the best team win on the day.

Cant wait for the first whistle to blow tomorrow its going to be a great month.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like K'naan more, but it just get's played to much, now you here it everywhere, i loved it when the album came out. Waving Flag and Take a Minute were my fav's back then, Waving Flag also was part of the Soundtrack of NBA2K10 so when it was chosen to be the world cup theme i kind of heard it a lot already.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this one even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elfmDRW8f3M

I like K'naan more, but it just get's played to much, now you here it everywhere, i loved it when the album came out. Waving Flag and Take a Minute were my fav's back then, Waving Flag also was part of the Soundtrack of NBA2K10 so when it was chosen to be the world cup theme i kind of heard it a lot already.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No Argy Bargy fans here? South Africans? What about the folks that will only watch Portugal when Ronaldo plays?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, at first I thought you meant The Brazil Ronaldo. Oh, the portugese one is a hottie. Yes, I'll definately check out the games and wait if I get a glimpse of his hot hot body :biggrin1:

No Argy Bargy fans here? South Africans? What about the folks that will only watch Portugal when Ronaldo plays?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope Ronaldo gets injured in the first minute of the first game.

And that he does so in such manner that he appears exceedingly foolish, inept, ridiculous, etc. And that the smug, self-satisfied smile is wiped off his face for a loooong time.

Apologies for this moment of pettiness. Now back to your regularly-scheduled nonsense.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And that he does so in such manner that he appears exceedingly foolish, inept, ridiculous, etc. And that the smug, self-satisfied smile is wiped off his face for a loooong time.

Apologies for this moment of pettiness. Now back to your regularly-scheduled nonsense.

I suppose he does look like a douche- but no way in hell I would say no if he wanted to pound my hole good :biggrin1:

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I can see how he would have a big ego and people would be hateful. He scores more off the field than on it. I'm not gay but he might make me.... that's a damn fine looking man, that Ronaldo.:biggrin1: