Would you let another man masturbate you?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have never heard of anybody like that before. Who would you prefer to date then? If you were with a guy would that mean no sex life:eek: or would he have to let you be with women? That must be a tough situation.

I think it's funny how some straight guys refer to two guys and one has to be the woman..... Really. They are both guys, both have cocks and both have arses ... Bottom. Or top yes.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, while I'm not at all interested in a man jerking me off. I would let one do so if it was a turn on for him.

That said. I consider myself 95-100% straight and actually desire to do so to another man. Especially one with a larger sized cock. I did it a few times in high school but have not sense and it's a constant thought and fantasy.

Widenla

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to think that I would never want a guy to jack me off. I've had a few guys try and they did an awful job.

Recently a woman I see started to jerk me off after I had cum. No way this is going to work, I thought.

Her pressure was just right, her strokes slow and sensual. And she used just the right amount of lube to balance friction and comfort.

I got very hard and ended up fucking her again.

A short time after this I was chatting with a guy who likes to give full body massages to guys. He ends them by playing with their ass and jerking them off. No oral, nothing expected in return.

It sounded too good to be true. Do I didn't accept. Now I'm thinking about it again. Maybe I should reach out to him.

travelingwilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A while back the wife and I had a friend around for fun. Started out with her on top of me with some heavy kissing and our friend behind her playing with her tits and then eventually her pussy.
I had on loose bottoms and my cock was getting pretty hard, without asking he pulled my cock out and pushed it in her pussy.
After that he would pull it out give it a wank and a suck and then push it back in. A great night it was.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I were in the mood which I usually am I probably would let a guy masturbate my cock. Maybe he would wind up sucking my cock!