Would you push the button?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
There is always some bitter twist of fate with these types of questions.

The person you don't know (:::cough::: yet) who dies? ... Your unborn child.

I notice that a lot of people want to turn this into some kind of double cross. Why is that? Do you want to give an extra reason to not push the button? Why?

I think a lot of you are reading the question and thinking that might want to push the button. You've realized that you value a big dick more than human life and that frightens you. So you want to come up with another reason why you can't push the button. Interestingly enough the reason to not push the button becomes just as selfish as pushing the button.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm not a believer in the concept that no one deserves to die, or that all life is sacred... but I would never advocate killing random strangers for my own shallow reasons. Anyone who would actually do that, would be someone I wouldn't mind having taken out of the gene pool.

In what way is wanting a big dick shallow?

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm good with hitting the button only if a terrorist is wiped off the planet.

It's a win win situation for me and and all other peace loving people..................

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I notice that a lot of people want to turn this into some kind of double cross. Why is that? Do you want to give an extra reason to not push the button? Why?

I think a lot of you are reading the question and thinking that might want to push the button. You've realized that you value a big dick more than human life and that frightens you. So you want to come up with another reason why you can't push the button. Interestingly enough the reason to not push the button becomes just as selfish as pushing the button.

"I notice that a lot of people want to turn this into some kind of double cross. Why is that? Do you want to give an extra reason to not push the button? Why?"

Keep your big banana I'm happy with my peach. I just wrote what I did probably because I watch too many horror films and know these type of things always end badly.

"You've realized that you value a big dick more than human life and that frightens you."

More than human life, really? Clearly you're insane.

Reactions: ronin001

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
"I notice that a lot of people want to turn this into some kind of double cross. Why is that? Do you want to give an extra reason to not push the button? Why?"

Keep your big banana I'm happy with my peach. I just wrote what I did probably because I watch too many horror films and know these type of things always end badly.

"You've realized that you value a big dick more than human life and that frightens you."

You only think it's insane because you don't have a penis.

If you had a micropenis like mine, you wouldn't think this choice is ridiculous at all.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last time I showed a pic of it people started bullying, so no.
Well last time I checked this wasn't third grade and can't imagine an adult feeing bullied about a penis.... Isn't this deal about support and to learn about all our differences and what makes the world go round..... Perhaps I need to pay more attention there must be some serious stuff that takes place on here that I miss out on if this place could make one feel bullied.....thought it was more entertainment than a " literal support" group

Reactions: IntellectualMeat

Nah, would not be into the button push. Those sought of things always come with a twist. The day after you don't push it you meet the person who becomes your soul mate and falls head over heels in love with you and the penis you have...

.....the day before, they were the stranger to die if you pushed the button. Twist.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Well last time I checked this wasn't third grade and can't imagine an adult feeing bullied about a penis.... Isn't this deal about support and to learn about all our differences and what makes the world go round..... Perhaps I need to pay more attention there must be some serious stuff that takes place on here that I miss out on if this place could make one feel bullied.....thought it was more entertainment than a " literal support" group

You may think I'm being ridiculous, but I am very sensitive about my penis and it took a lot of courage from me to post a picture of my dick, even on an anonymous site like this. When people stared making, frankly, ridiculous statements about my dick, it hurt.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just want to say that this is a complicated moral dilemma on the level of "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas". Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable is no reason to deny the obvious importance of the question.

There is no obvious importance to the question. Really, there is none.

Reactions: Hatt_101

No, but I'd kill the game maker to ensure I'm not chosen to be killed next.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I think the meaning "a guy" would kill to have my penis size?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not sure I follow how peace-loving people would be ok with killing a random person, even if it is a terrorist. Just sayin...
Oh, and no, I would not push the button. Just because I don't know who will die and don't have to do the killing myself doesn't negate the fact that it would be murder. Kinda scary how people can be ok with committing a horrible act as long as they don't have to actually witness it or know the details. Ok, this is getting way to serious for me. I'm going back to looking at photos of big dicks now. Man, who I wouldn't kill to have a big dick!

I'm good with hitting the button only if a terrorist is wiped off the planet.

It's a win win situation for me and and all other peace loving people..................

Reactions: alcor972