You dont like a nice guy?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
eEpaRxD.jpg

To be fair, nice can mean polite, socially acceptable.
It can, but how fucking lame and boring.
I'd agree with @Enid , 'nice' is not a personality trait. I would associate it with traits such as manipulativeness, insecurity, and a lack of honesty, and cowardice. And probably others. That's just based on my personal experiences though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just realized a recent acquaintance is a nice guy. I thought the nature of our relationship was that we looked out for each other on the road. Maybe take meal breaks together if it works out that way. Share gossip and information.

I had an accident recently and asked him to take me to and from the pharmacy as he made his rounds the next morning. He did. We live about ten minutes away from each other. I asked him to come get me on his way out, and then drop me back home at his convenience. When he was dropping me off at my house, he hinted that he wanted to be invited inside.

He does know I have an open marriage. Partially to test his intentions, and partially because it was true, I told him my husband was home. He said to let him know if I need anything, and left. The dudes I smash have all checked on me. One said to let him know when he could see me. Said he needed to see for himself that I'm as okay as I say I am, and that he wouldn't feel settled about it until he could look into my ears and eyes for himself, and hold me until all his fears for me were assuaged. And when that dude says cuddle, he really means cuddle. He's not being nice. He's good to me. Always. I had a concussion and temporarily had memory and hearing loss. My friends with benefits have real concern for me. They are really my friends. I haven't heard anything from Mr. Nice Guy.

Oh. How would he have passed that test? Well, at any point in our interactions so far, he could have asked to clarify whether we would always be platonic, or if I would consider sometimes hooking up with him. I mean, if he's picking up on my attraction, that's real. He's exactly my cup of tea, a flawless specimen of my idealized image of masculine beauty. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sometimes caught me staring. I've caught myself. And I do flirt with him, but when his flirtation goes too far, I say, "Okay, D. You stop it. Your lady is not coming after me to demand pistols at dawn." And yeah, I did consider breaking my very firm rule about shitting where one eats. He wasn't far away once when I had a muscle spasm and didn't feel safe driving home. He gave me the most incredible massage. Nothing overtly sexual about it, but the strength and dexterity in his hands turned me all the way on. But the next day I found out he was married. So, I assumed all the flirting was just harmless fun, and that he was nice to me to be nice to me. After all, I'm nice to him just to be nice to him.

The other way to pass the test would have been to ask to meet my husband. "Oh, he's here? Does that mean I finally get to meet him?" I would have responded by inviting him to bring his wife and son to supper. Right now, he just kinda looks like just another handsome man who pretends to be nice to me so I'll be worn down enough to sit on his dick some day. He's been pleasant to have around, so I hope that's not true.

But this is what "nice" means to me. This is what "nice" always is. It's just a ploy to fuck me. I might be a bitch, but I'm not a basic bitch. I was born on a Wednesday, but it wasn't two days ago. I know to wait and see if a man is being nice, or if he is good.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fair or not, we are judged by the company that we keep. Lie down with douchebags, get up with UTIs. My quirky paraphrasing skills are a bit rusty but I think you catch my drift.

I’d rather be with someone who is always good to me and to everyone else. Of course there are exceptions. You can’t be a doormat. However....If someone easily treats other people like shit, don’t EVER lie to yourself and say “Well I’m sure they all must have deserved it...he’d never be like that with me!” Wake up. It’s only a matter of time before that’s how he treats you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
chris brown is getting laid by like 5 women every hour that speaks for itself.

And those women are fucking morons.

One doesn't have to be male to be a complete fucking idiot.

That's your problem. You think that because those women are attracted to dipshit means we all are. This is a YOU problem

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
And those women are fucking morons.

One doesn't have to be male to be a complete fucking idiot.

That's your problem. You think that because those women are attracted to dipshit means we all are. This is a YOU problem
We're all generalizing right now but im okay with it. men are definitely more idiotic considering they punch each other in the head for fun and chase after balls. No one is taking that away from them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're all generalizing right now but im okay with it. men are definitely more idiotic considering they punch each other in the head for fun and chase after balls. No one is taking that away from them.
If you generally find other people so disappointing and inappropriate, you could always just fuck yourself. I'm sure you never let yourself down. You know. Generally.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just realized a recent acquaintance is a nice guy. I thought the nature of our relationship was that we looked out for each other on the road. Maybe take meal breaks together if it works out that way. Share gossip and information.

I had an accident recently and asked him to take me to and from the pharmacy as he made his rounds the next morning. He did. We live about ten minutes away from each other. I asked him to come get me on his way out, and then drop me back home at his convenience. When he was dropping me off at my house, he hinted that he wanted to be invited inside.

He does know I have an open marriage. Partially to test his intentions, and partially because it was true, I told him my husband was home. He said to let him know if I need anything, and left. The dudes I smash have all checked on me. One said to let him know when he could see me. Said he needed to see for himself that I'm as okay as I say I am, and that he wouldn't feel settled about it until he could look into my ears and eyes for himself, and hold me until all his fears for me were assuaged. And when that dude says cuddle, he really means cuddle. He's not being nice. He's good to me. Always. I had a concussion and temporarily had memory and hearing loss. My friends with benefits have real concern for me. They are really my friends. I haven't heard anything from Mr. Nice Guy.

Oh. How would he have passed that test? Well, at any point in our interactions so far, he could have asked to clarify whether we would always be platonic, or if I would consider sometimes hooking up with him. I mean, if he's picking up on my attraction, that's real. He's exactly my cup of tea, a flawless specimen of my idealized image of masculine beauty. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sometimes caught me staring. I've caught myself. And I do flirt with him, but when his flirtation goes too far, I say, "Okay, D. You stop it. Your lady is not coming after me to demand pistols at dawn." And yeah, I did consider breaking my very firm rule about shitting where one eats. He wasn't far away once when I had a muscle spasm and didn't feel safe driving home. He gave me the most incredible massage. Nothing overtly sexual about it, but the strength and dexterity in his hands turned me all the way on. But the next day I found out he was married. So, I assumed all the flirting was just harmless fun, and that he was nice to me to be nice to me. After all, I'm nice to him just to be nice to him.

The other way to pass the test would have been to ask to meet my husband. "Oh, he's here? Does that mean I finally get to meet him?" I would have responded by inviting him to bring his wife and son to supper. Right now, he just kinda looks like just another handsome man who pretends to be nice to me so I'll be worn down enough to sit on his dick some day. He's been pleasant to have around, so I hope that's not true.

But this is what "nice" means to me. This is what "nice" always is. It's just a ploy to fuck me. I might be a bitch, but I'm not a basic bitch. I was born on a Wednesday, but it wasn't two days ago. I know to wait and see if a man is being nice, or if he is good.
UPDATE: He really is an okay fella. He knew I was going out of town. He also knows family time is family time and I don't generally take calls from him during family time. After enough time passed without him hearing from me, he did call to check up on me, and he has remained in touch, offering to run errands because until Friday, I still didn't have a car. And I'll be honest, I'm still having trouble with short term memory and hearing in my right ear. I'm nervous about driving my beautiful new whip. He has been very kind and encouraging, as one would expect from someone who wants to be a friend. He was downgraded to phony orbiter, but he's back to acquaintance.

We especially like those with good reading comprehension... like that men can't post here unless they're the OP. *eyeroll* And that no one here said they like bad boys.

My sweetie is a wonderful caring person. He avoids walking by pet adoption events because he wants to rescue all the fur babies. He reads to me when I have a migraine and have to hide in a dark room with a sleep mask on. He feels bad and apologizes when he startles me, because he is silent like a friggin ninja. He tries to catch people if they stumble/are falling, even if it puts himself at risk of some harm.

He is also about as far from spineless as you could get. He doesn't call himself or consider himself a "nice" guy. He won't start a fight/aggressive situation, but he'll fucking end one if need be. He doesn't expect or try to force people to adhere to bullshit stereotypes. He doesn't live his life tallying every tiny thing he has done for anyone else, and expect to be repaid tit for tat. He doesn't try to establish some bullshit pecking order in his interactions with other people. He is confident. He is self-assured. He knows his own worth. He isn't arrogant.

OP behaves/talks like an ignorant turd on LPSG. I don't know why he keeps posting his bullshit in AaW and expecting different results, or perhaps I do?

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change..."

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And that no one here said they like bad boys.
A man pretending to be a woman said they used to when they were younger. But that was a man, who admitted to being a man before he deleted his account. Just so anyone interested knows I'm not calling out fakes, just stating known facts, I have screen captures proving this admission.

D

deleted848353

A man pretending to be a woman said they used to when they were younger. But that was a man, who admitted to being a man before he deleted his account. Just so anyone interested knows I'm not calling out fakes, just stating known facts, I have screen captures proving this admission.
Interesting