You Got Game??

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess its embarassing, but I would put myself forward as one of the "hardcorest" gamers here. Give me flak i dare you! :p

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like table-top RPG's. I'm a nerd.

I'm helping a friend play-test a few Magic the Gathering decks, but I don't really play Magic.

I'm playing D&D with a group of friends. I'm hoping now that the holidays are over we can finish the campaign. We have a really fun and interesting DM.

I'm going to be running a game of Heroes: Unlimited. We play with a few variations and call it HAOS (Heroes, and other silliness). Best. RPG. EVER! I'm excited because I've never run my own game before. I hope they like my story.

I also really like poker. Too bad I never win. I need some new friends. Mine are too good at strategizing, card counting, and math. Next time some stupid people piss me of, maybe I'll sit them down at a card table...

I LOVE board games. My new favorite is Pente. I have been kicking the boyfriend's ass! Another fave is Puerto Rico. I opened the box and cracked up that the "colonists" who work the plantations are represented by itsy-bitsy wood disks the color of mahogany. Yeah. LOL. I also dog Carcassonne, and a few others. Miles Bournes comes to mind.

Anyway, I think nerdy guys are hot-hot-hot. And the best way to get a shy, sexy nerd to talk to you is to let him see your 20-sided.

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you play CS:S?
lets get it on!

Haha, I played counter-strike for the looooooongest time, but by the time source came out, I had kinda gotten over it so i never bought it. I occasionally mess aroung with the original DOD and CS with friends.