Young guys with hairy chests

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody else find young guys showing off their fur in public hot? Love it when their shirts are unbuttoned enough to get a peek.

I always found seeing a very young guy with a hairy chest incredibly hot. I can imagine how a guy that young would feel sporting such virile characteristics at such a young age. As horny as I was when I was late teens early 20's it would have driven me crazy enjoying showing it off, lol. I have seen a few young guys like this but not many. One in high school with me didn't try to flaunt his, he just couldn't help it. He had so much chest hair at 17 it was unreal. Another hottie I saw 6-7 years ago was probably in mid 20's. Very, very handsome reddish brown guy who went around with about two buttons undone to be sure his awesome, young hairy chest was exposed. He was tantalizing to say the least and he knew it. No telling how many girls (or boys) depending on his sexuality hit on him every day.

Reactions: deleted1046538

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate hate hate having chest hair. I'm considering having it all lasered off. Every day I wish I was smooth. It just seems gross to me.

I love my hairy chest. When the red flag is flying, my wife brings me off just playing with my nipples and the hair on my chest. All hands free.

Reactions: Rider_ and AJnCJ

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prayed for God to give me a hairy chest and goodness He did give me a hairy chest. I always leave two buttons undone to show. A nice gold chain just sets a hairy chest off. I find it sexy as fuck. My hairy chest drives my wife crazy. /she loves for my hairy chest to brush against her nipples when we fuck. She says it runs straight to her pussy. I just fuck the hell out of her.