Your Fly Is Open

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'm showing my age here when I say this and I betray the region of the country where I grew up....

I'd say, "The barn door's open. The horse is going to get out."

LOL!

Or you could say,
"The cage is open, but the beast is asleep.."
:biggrin1:

djpeh

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyway I frequently don't fasten all the buttons since it gets too tight and cramped in there.

You might want to be careful where you do that--in a gay neighborhood, leaving a button on your fly undone can signal that you're interested in accepting propositions . . . ;)

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for years i have been told by strangers that my fly was open (absent minded) and never thought to question why they were looking at my crotch in the first place. thanks, lspg, now i have something else to feel uncomfortable about in public.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was standing on the train this evening near a young man whose fly was wide open. I wanted to tell him, but the train was too crowded, and I didn't want to embarass him or give the wrong impression. It was actually kind of sexy, but nonetheless, I didn't want to cause any problems.

Men: How do you tell another man who you do not know that his fly is open?

hey dude, your fly is open

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get the bus to work, one day I got off two stops early because I saw a girl that worked at our company walking along blissfully unaware that her skirt was tucked in her knickers. Whether you know someone or not I think they'd always be glad someone told them.

I know I was extremely thankful when that same thing happened to me!:redface:
Always tell, but discreetly!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sometimes leave my fly open without being aware of it, usually when I am in a rush for work and dress quickly or I just plain forget to zip up after I've been to the can. That's stopped a lot now that I mainly buy my jeans in button fly and not zipper, as you HAVE to button up before you step out the door otherwise your jocks are on full display to the world.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a yard sale about a year ago and this gentleman was walking around browsing. His fly was wide open and his shirt was tucked in, so there was no way to not see it. He also had quite a noticeable bulge. I approached him casually and quietly said, "Your pants are unzipped."

"Pardon?"

"Your fly -- it's down. Your pants are unzipped."

"Oh," he said a little flustered. He zipped them back up. "Happens to the best of us!"

"Obviously," I said and smiled.

Very simple. Very down-to-earth and easy. That's my way.

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh. Roommate (not the most attractive guy) had to cross between me and the TV, and stand there for a little bit to put something in the microwave. He was wearing PJ pants and the fly was wide open in my face. Praise be to the god of cocks that I didn't see anything too bad, but I probably should've kicked straight up just to bring his attention to it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just obliterated your nuts. Oh well, maybe you should HIDE THEM NEXT TIME."

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd gone to the shop and my daughters friend had accompanied me, she was about 19, the weather was blazing, we walked slowly back home chatting. In the distance walking towards us was a young guy, ginger haired, in very short shorts and a vest top. I'm myopic and as he neared us I was sure what I was seeing was just some strange effect of my faulty vision, I tried to look more closely while appearing not to look. I glanced at my friends daughter, she was smirking, we looked at each other and burst out laughing - apparently unblissfully aware of it this guy was walking along, his cock dangling out of the leg of his shorts and about four inches of it waving free in the glorious sunshine. We couldn't stop laughing hysterically, but he passed us by seemingly not knowing it was his dick that had tickled us so much. Was it possible he didn't know guys, or if your dick's floating free do you always know?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In first grade we used to say X-Y-Z.
It stood for eXamine Your Zipper. :smile:

Dont talk about first grade, ok? I was treated one day to viewing the pink worm of the boy who sat next to me .This was accompanied by a discourse on what he was going to do to me with it when we grew up and got married. I couldnt speak for two days other than to say "he said" and then break down crying! LOL!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont talk about first grade, ok? I was treated one day to viewing the pink worm of the boy who sat next to me .This was accompanied by a discourse on what he was going to do to me with it when we grew up and got married. I couldnt speak for two days other than to say "he said" and then break down crying! LOL!
Poor baby. If i was there i would have punched him in the nose.:smile: