Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anybody know of any hostels in London with open/communal showers? Or male only dorms?

Hey mate- All YHA hostels in London have male only dorms, but the downside is that all YHA hostels have private showers.
For communal/partition showers try Generator, Piccadilly Backpackers and Smart Russell Square, but the dorms of all 3 are mixed.

D

deleted385913

any youth hostel around Antibes in france that one can recommend?

boby29A

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys,

Looking for an hostel in Paris with open shower room or good facilities to watch guy showering.
Have any suggestion?

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
I went to a backpacker hostel in Perth not to long ago. The showers were not communal, there were six stalls with curtains. But there was nothing to hang your towel or your clothes by the showers, you had to strip naked in the middle of the shower room and put your clothes wherever you could, guys didn't care at all! At one point some guys came back from a soccer game and there were like five of them chatting and singing or brushing their teeth naked in the middle of the room, great memories ;-)

blackphallus05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to Europe in October and I've got all the place picked out...

Dublin - Generator Dublin
London - Generator London (based on recommendations on here)
Amsterdam - Stayokay Vondelpark (male dorm)
Berlin - Gay Hostel (male only hostel)
Budapest - Hi 5 Party Hostel

I've stayed in Gay Hostel Berlin before and it was awesome. Great communal shower available. There is a one separate shower for those that wish to have a little privacy. You could be practically naked your entire stay in the hostel if you wanted. I might do that... I keep y'all posted

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just back from a trip to Australia. Fair few good hostels with communal showers, with dividers but plenty of under partition gaps to see the shadow and hear the sounds of guys wanking off. :tongue:

Can you give details of the hostels in Aus?

blackphallus05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to Europe in October and I've got all the place picked out...

Dublin - Generator Dublin
London - Generator London (based on recommendations on here)
Amsterdam - Stayokay Vondelpark (male dorm)
Berlin - Gay Hostel (male only hostel)
Budapest - Hi 5 Party Hostel

I've stayed in Gay Hostel Berlin before and it was awesome. Great communal shower available. There is a one separate shower for those that wish to have a little privacy. You could be practically naked your entire stay in the hostel if you wanted. I might do that... I keep y'all posted
Update on the hostels that I stayed in on my trip.

Generator Dublin - really nice hostel but showers were private cubes with room to change... 😕
Generator London - really nice hostel. Showers were very interesting. I definitely show my share of well hung guys on the first night there. 😍
Stayokay - okay hostel... Ensuite so a total bore.
Gay hostel Belin - saw my fair share outside the showers so no problems there. 😜
Hi5 Party Hostel - extremely social... Loved it. Private showers; however no frosted glass. 😏