Photos & Videos Yummyzine

goldenvisa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'
Can someone make a separate request thread so this thread can focus on actual nude guys from the magazine? Thanks.
I've already told that multiple times but they don't listen. They just throw names and names. Basically we have the whole male model spectrum written here already meaning that the magazine will pick the ones they like and nothing has changed, but they are the majority and they want the thread to be this now so I guess we just need come here less like I do.

In the old days we used to have interesting debates about the publications and get to know the models on it better and what we could expect, etc. Now it's just a name dropping thread

RobertWilliam

Cherished Member
Media
Austin Otto gets my vote too!

This is my long wish list @Yummy Magazine :
Austin Otto
Cylus Sandoval
Ryan Ball Ryan (@ryanball92) • Instagram photos and videos
Ryan Tift
Joao Knorr
Kevin Hubsmith
Francisco Escobar
Bobby Rake
Zachary Dare
John Kenney John Kenney ‍♂️ (@johnkenneyjr) • Instagram photos and videos
RJ Belles RJ Belles (@rjbelles) • Instagram photos and videos
Have you seen Austin Otto as Marcus on Sean Cody? Very sexy but I think he only did one scene (unfortunately).

lucasnitb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Yummy Magazine
Request more Dani Garcia - had bought the issue specifically because of him, then was disappointed that his frontals were either partially obscured or so far away....Need to see the fully monty! Thanks!
Pretty sure the models decide if they want to show full frontal, so if Dani didn’t, he was the one that decided not to. But yeah, i was just as disappointed as you (not to mention his dick looked edited in a few pics lmao)