Biggest soft cock U ever saw?

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love how every moronic claim starts with "it had to have been...". Guess what? We don't give a shit what you think it had to have been. Threads like this are just breeding ground for exaggerations and fantasies. Nobody on earth, NOBODY is over 8-9 inches completely flaccid. No one! And the only people who MAYBE are that big are the hung people who also happen to be extreme showers.

I'm seriously getting tired of this 10,12,14 inch soft bullshit. Do you people realize what that would fucking look like? Like a penis that belonged to a Fantastic 4 superhero. Just stop. Either show up with a measurement picture, or shut the fuck up and pop your helium filled noggin so you can join the rest of us back on the ground.

Totally agree with what you are saying and have been saying the same for quite some time now, I might not have put it in quite the same forceful tones though! ;-)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree fully and if I thought it would help I would be as forceful but I wouldn't be too optimistic that it would.
I guess sitings can be subject to the biggest fish I ever caught syndrome.
I am tall and a 10 or 11 incher would line up with my kneecaps
Just get out a ruler and place it where your cock would hang and you will see that 6 inches, soft and hanging straight down appears to be very big hence likely 'the biggest I ever saw' and it may be but not 10 or 11 inches.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my not inconsiderable experience with cocks (guess I am a reformed slut), it was almost always the case that guys with big soft ones did not grow much when hard, therefore it remains a strong likelihood that guys could possibly have up to 6-7 inches soft (still quite rare) but, in my opinion, any claims of anything over 7 inches soft are just ludicrous.
There is one guy on the site who claims to have 10.5 inches soft but guess what, he has no pics to back it up! It is time to get real folks and realise what does actually constitute a big one, and as for the claims of sightings of guys with 15 or 16 inches soft earlier in this thread, I'm guessing that was when the LSD was handed out!

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^LOL preach it. it's really annoying when guys are like hey look at my 9 inch penis and it doesn't look a cm over 5. be real guys you're not fooling anyone. and those guys with the rules pressed deeply into their skin to make their dicks look bigger in measurements, you're not fooling anyone either. if it's inside your skin/body, it doesn't count and does no woman any good.

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
^^LOL preach it. it's really annoying when guys are like hey look at my 9 inch penis and it doesn't look a cm over 5. be real guys you're not fooling anyone. and those guys with the rules pressed deeply into their skin to make their dicks look bigger in measurements, you're not fooling anyone either. if it's inside your skin/body, it doesn't count and does no woman any good.

While I agree with much of what you said, pressing the ruler against the pubic bone to alleviate the fat is actually the proper way of measuring the penis. It is know as "bone-pressing". It's purpose is to create an even playing field, as some people carry more fat in the pubic area than others. And it actually is usable cock up until the bone.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
#1- 11 years old in a swimming pool bath house- walked in and saw a man about 21 walking out of the shower. Huge, thick soft buried in the deepest mat of pubes I ever saw and a chest rug like no other. Awfully good looking guy too, killer smile.

Burned in my mind to this day.

#2- my dad's thick uncut soft when I was about 9 or 10. Huge puckered hole that I didn't understand.

Incognita

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm between 6-8" soft (temperature dependant):

536125-a.jpg

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love how every moronic claim starts with "it had to have been...". Guess what? We don't give a shit what you think it had to have been. Threads like this are just breeding ground for exaggerations and fantasies. Nobody on earth, NOBODY is over 8-9 inches completely flaccid. No one! And the only people who MAYBE are that big are the hung people who also happen to be extreme showers.

I'm seriously getting tired of this 10,12,14 inch soft bullshit. Do you people realize what that would fucking look like? Like a penis that belonged to a Fantastic 4 superhero. Just stop. Either show up with a measurement picture, or shut the fuck up and pop your helium filled noggin so you can join the rest of us back on the ground.

Sometimes I get people saying I need anger management?!?!??! geeeeeeeeeezzz

jasonstarkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
getting tired of this 10,12,14 inch soft bullshit. Do you people realize what that would fucking look like? Like a penis that belonged to a Fantastic 4 superhero. Just stop. Either show up with a measurement picture, or shut the fuck up .
A 10 TO 14 soft penis would double in size.you'd carrying a 20 inch penis around