Cumming from Blow Jobs

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, I'm really glad to see this topic brought up, because I have never cum during a BJ. I've gotten BJs in different positions, from different partners (male and female). They all feel good but I don't even think that BJs are even that hot. To me, they pale in comparison to fucking. How it feels when I slide my cock into someone; how she or he looks when they feel me filling them up; and the sounds we make together ... it's just the best. But maybe that's for another thread.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it takes a special talent of the one giving the blow job in order to make the cock pop. they have to seriously know their way around the cock (and balls). suction, wetness, working the head, jacking the shaft, deepthroating, playing with the piss slit, pressure, tension on the angle of the whole dick, repetition of moves...yes, it's like fucking rocket science to me. i also need to know where my load is going to end up. if i know it's going to be relished, blown bubbles with, spit back onto my abs, lapped up and then swallowed...that helps. it takes someone special to go from start to finish with me not having to step in at the last minute and finish it off with my own fist. when a cocksucker takes control of your entire orgasm from beginning to end, and you give control over to the cocksucker, the fucking heavens open up. the same rules apply to getting a great handjob. i think men make the best cocksuckers, they got the goods and know how to work them, just like women know their way around a pussy. i know that's not always the case but i think the incidence is high.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems that the people giving the blow jobs are not doing it right. I've blow many of loads when getting blown. It takes some time, but who wants to rush it? I love sitting back and getting it for a while then letting go and shotting. It is the best feeling ever.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Totally depends on me. If I am going to cum then it will probably happen relatively quickly. If I don't go at the beginning, then it is over.... I think I kind of enjoy the entire sex experience of kissing and all moving around. Laying there with someone doing all the work kind of makes me feel selfish sometimes.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can cum from BJ alone and enjoy receiving from a skilled practitioner but I tend to need the stimulation of fingering or toying the girl to actually get off, I just need that connection to feel how turned on she is while giving the BJ to actually get off.

However, in a standing position, in the shower whilst she's playing the shower over my balls I'll get off real quick.

richman12583

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
myslef, ive only cum from a blowjob a couple times, one was this litte indian girl who could deepthroat me (whaich was kinda odd in its own right given her size) and occasionally my girlfriend can make me cum

but it usually always take 15 minutes or more, and generally a girls jaw gets sore trying to make me cum, and me being the gentleman that i am (and for the sake of getting along to the really fun stuff) i have no problems moving on to placing my cock somewhere that wont tire out so quickly

Im gonna have to agree with straight82. For some reason it takes me a while gettin a BJ and eventually the poor girls jaw gets so sore we just stop and start fucking. Still feels amazing though.

D_O_Revoir

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't cum from alot of blowjobs. I don't really think I've ever gotten a really good one either. If the girl is real persistant it can happen, and it's fucking great when it does.

-Z

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm . . . I used to be able to only cum when receiving a BJ through a glory hole; something about the anonymity and not caring about the guy servicing me. Because of my size I've always needed a lot of dual hand manipulation to get off. Vaginal penetration has always been a major problem, and not because I identify myself as gay. But a wise lover who kept me satisfied starting when I reached 40 years-old taught me how to let go of my trained expectations and visulaize my most erotic fantasies. It wasn't long before I could regularly shoot buckets down his throat. Even better was when we would 69 or I had someone else's cock in my mouth while receiving a BJ.

As for many straight and gay men with whom I've spent time going down on, I've learned that a good percentage of them (both gay and especially straight) lose control and cum almost immediately whenever I've ventured inserting my index and middle finger up their assholes and massaged yea olde prostate gland. Funny how that works.

Finally, Oh My Fucking Heck! Lckng4thck, you are truly a Zen master at giving head. I am in awe of your incredible talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenverCumAddict

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So still no answers with the circumcision.... or just a few people answering...

I am guessing that the uncut guys have it easier when orgasming with BJs because their nerves are more sensitive due to foreskin.

Cut and it is 50/50 with if I can orgasm.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am circumsized and can cum on occasion. I usually cum when I am on my back and she is leaned on me from the side. She has the most leverage this way. Also, it is all about the mood and rhythm...if it is not there I just sit back and enjoy the show.

ALTHOUGH, there was this Asian one girl from way back that could edge me and know exactly what she was doing. She would blow, slow down and then completely stop knowing full well that I was about to explode. Everytime this happened I was sitting up against something (couch, chair, etc) with my legs spread. She would kneel down between my knees and suck me off while her hands gently played with my balls. (Man do I wish I could have another right now.)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ALTHOUGH, there was this Asian one girl from way back that could edge me and know exactly what she was doing. She would blow, slow down and then completely stop knowing full well that I was about to explode. Everytime this happened I was sitting up against something (couch, chair, etc) with my legs spread. She would kneel down between my knees and suck me off while her hands gently played with my balls. (Man do I wish I could have another right now.)

My ex-gf could do this, but in five years, she only did it once. :( I about passed out when she finally took me over the edge.

J

JR7

When I first started getting blow jobs I too had difficulties cumming. The head was good and the girls attractive, but I think I was just concerned about spooging down a girl's throat because I knew if i did reach orgasm, surely a larger-than-she-might-be-used-to ejaculation would follow.

At the behest of one kind girl who "really want[ed] [me] to cum," I did the exact trick the original poster suggested. I tensed my legs, kegeled and though it took a while, I eventually blew my load and it was an intense orgasm. Both due to the oral stimulation and the kegeling/flexing I was doing.

Fast forward a year, I'm majorly into 69-ing. 69 session after 69 session just seemed to literally 'drop in my lap.' I still feel this was an offshoot of my love of performing cunnilingus. The girls could sense my dedication and either switched into 69 to 'return the favor,' or got added stimulation from having my dick in their mouth while I ate their pussies. Long story short, I would get so turned on by having these musky, usually hairy, pussies in my face, that not only did I not have to 'try' to cum, usually the orgasm would 'sneak up on me.' I'd be licking/kissing these pussies so intently not wanting to miss a single beat of the rhythm I'd established that I wouldn't even pause during orgasm and ejaculation. I would subtly announce about 5 seconds before orgasm as a courtesy so that the girl could take my dick out of her mouth if she didn't want to swallow.

One real cute and perceptive girl even dubbed the term "cum grunt," in my honor. I was so into eating her out that I didn't want to interrupt the licking for even 1 second to say, "I'm cumming," so a couple of times with my lips still on her lips I'd let out a subtle moan to warn of the upcoming explosion. After swallowing my load she said, "How are you able to shoot all that out without stopping to take a breath? I heard one little cum grunt meanwhile your dick's going crazy in my mouth."

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am cut and never had a problem cumming when getting a blow job. Now adays it does take me longer which works out good for both of us as she loves to get the whole thing down her throat which takes several minutes. Where as before I could always control my ejaculations, now she has mastered my control. She knows when I'm close and will stop, take her mouth off and play with my balls and slowly teasing my bum with her finger, leaving my cock jerking back and forth, inserts her finger up my ass, then swallows the whole thing going to town. When I'm about to cum she pushes her finger all the way up hitting my prostate. My hips jerk and explode. After the first time she did that she tolld me to hold her head next time. Doing 69 has a great effect and we have now cum at the same time, her pulling my ass so my cock is all the way down her throat and my tongue in her pussy and our fingers are in each others ass.