Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to help my g/f deep throat as well. I've never found any woman that can do this for me. I think I'm just too thick for deep throating. Hell, I'm lucky if a woman can get the head in her mouth. The curve probably doesn't help.

Attachments

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to help my g/f deep throat as well. I've never found any woman that can do this for me. I think I'm just too thick for deep throating. Hell, I'm lucky if a woman can get the head in her mouth. The curve probably doesn't help.

I'm assuming you mean your wrist and not her wrist? Wow, that's intimidating. Okay, I just looked at the photos. Jeez, you are a monster, aren't you? You're huge! Bigger than my fist (I say after finding quarters)!

I seriously don't know if it's ossible. I couldn't do it because I can just barely fit my own fist in my mouth and your cock is wider than that.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, in what has to be the weirdest experiment so far, I found out I can fit TheBoyfriend's fist in my mouth but he can't fit my fist in his mouth. I really don't understand how that works, but he just bit my knuckle.

Hah! The ruler tells all! I can open my mouth 1/2" more than he can!

Yes, we've been drinking.

Last edited:

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Actually I'm more embarrassed that we have only been drinking a little...
most people need to be rip roaring drunk to play "who can get who's fist in who's mouth".

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I'm more embarrassed that we have only been drinking a little...
most people need to be rip roaring drunk to play "who can get who's fist in who's mouth".

I love how competitive you are! The whole argument over whose teeth were longer was entertaining. I love that you insisted on measuring.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I wanted to win WCGWFIWM! It should be an Olympic sport, I just had no idea I had a gold medalist on my hands. Now I just feel like I got hustled by Bobby Fisher or something.

Aw, shucks! As I often say, "You are not an idiot."

You know what to do and say to get me to do what you want me to do.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay, in what has to be the weirdest experiment so far, I found out I can fit TheBoyfriend's fist in my mouth but he can't fit my fist in his mouth. I really don't understand how that works, but he just bit my knuckle.

So in other words, he would have even less chance of DT his cock than you have, since you can open your mouth more. :biggrin1:

You had the ruler out, no excuse not to tell us his measurements. :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in other words, he would have even less chance of DT his cock than you have, since you can open your mouth more. :biggrin1:

I think he may have found the right lady for him! :wink:

You had the ruler out, no excuse not to tell us his measurements. :tongue:

You know, if all this had happened in bed, I probably would have tried to see if he'd let me! We were still clothed and just goofing around, watching Caprica and drinking scotch and he was still unwinding from working. I'm actually surprised that he hasn't confiscated the only photo I have of it! It's sitting right here on my desk.

Last edited:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might be time again to chime on this topic... :smile:

Upon request of the OP, I refer once more to my videos here and at XTube for some visual help (to all who are not familiar with them, they are gay deepthroat videos, and even if this does not match each reader's sexual preference, their instructional value has been confirmed to me many times by any combination of gay/straight percentages on this website) :cool:

Here are a few to get you started:

FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
FleshlightMouth's Videos
All I can say is Damn!!!! That was hot to watch. Wish I could do that. Gunna keep on trying cause that obviously feels fantastic to the receiver! Thank you so much for sharing FleshlightMouth! - Wow!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're hysterical! I've never tried that before but now I'm damn curious! You're my heroine btw, your efforts are to be commended!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're hysterical! I've never tried that before but now I'm damn curious! You're my heroine btw, your efforts are to be commended!

Awww! That's sweet!

I'm glad that you thought it was funny! We were giggling the entire time! TheBoyfriend has called me "Big Mouth" all day!

lipsaflapn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. nice chatter :) my wife can put her fist in her mouth too but i never thought about having her try mine. not sure i want the potential tooth marks and pain! :biggrin1:

she seems to think she can unhinge her jaw like a python but maybe it's just the norm for women to be able to fit their fist in their mouth. gals?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol. nice chatter :) my wife can put her fist in her mouth too but i never thought about having her try mine. not sure i want the potential tooth marks and pain! :biggrin1:

she seems to think she can unhinge her jaw like a python but maybe it's just the norm for women to be able to fit their fist in their mouth. gals?
I guess women put their fists in their mouth and guys put their feet in theirs.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LOL! We were comparing battle wounds yesterday and my knuckles looked a lot worse than his, which is weird and hilarious.

Okay, I didn't think it was impressive that I could do it because I've got very small hands. I have to wear children's gloves! If I order the large beverage at a lot of restaurants, say Pizza Hut (since everyone's been there), then I have to lift it with both hands like a 5-yr-old, if they haven't changed the size of it, it's been 10 years at least since I sat in the restaurant. As a consequence, I always order the medium size, because that's embarassing.

Now, stuffing his fist in my mouth? Yeah, I was shocked!

I guess women put their fists in their mouth and guys put their feet in theirs.

Ha! That's great!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Petite,

I have the same problem as you. My b/f has an unusually large head of his penis also, and while I can get it all the way to the back of my throat, the head of his cock is too big to get past a certain point. I do not want to force it for the same reason as you (popping sound? No thanks...) My mouth may be smaller than it needs to be, especially at the back of my throat...his cock literally when way back in my throat goes out past the two rows of teeth (very thick) and I find it impossible to get it past where it stops at the back. I'm trying and not gagging at all, but cannot succeed in getting it past that point.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Hi Hud,

Watched the Belladonna Deepthroat, my b/f is more of the size of the black one and not the blue...the blue I think I could do without a problem, the black one would reach a certain point and stop because the head is too large to get past!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I apologize, I'm rushed for time right now and don't have time to read the whole thread. If it's just a matter of deactivating your gag reflex so more can slide down your throat, try some of these things --

Close left thumb in left hand, make a fist like that. Squeeze tight.

Lift both of your legs, if you're sitting or lying down on your back. (Tightening your abdominal muscles can help stop gagging.)

Put a little table salt on your tongue.

Disengage your gag reflex by doing exercises with your toothbrush each night: Brush your tongue right where your gag begins. Spend about 10 seconds brushing that area (and gagging), and call it a night. Repeat the process over the next few nights in the exact same spot. You'll notice you gag less each time you do it.

p.s. Consensual Slave who is a wonderful member here has a great blog about this too.

http://consensualslave.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-i-learned-to-deep-throat-part-1-of.html

Last edited: